• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open High School Blues

Dragon moved over to the Swellow morph.
"Hey," she whispered. "What classes do you have, I'm in PE, Computer Programming, Science and Foods."

"Japanese, Drama, Drafting and Design... and Dance." Dawn hesitated before saying the last one, flinching slightly when there was a clatter. "Even though I don't really know what Drafting and Design is, I'd like to give it a try. My name is Dawn."

Hyro sighed. He was bored out of his mind, and the assembly showed no signs of stopping. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and glanced at the Alakazam morph behind him that had dropped his spoons a few minutes ago. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and wrote on it, Hey. I'm Hyro. What classes do you have? I have Band, English, Science and History. Hyro passed it to him, careful not to draw the attention of the eagle-eyed teachers.

Last edited:
Mayeius was completely and utterly bewildered. Someone... was giving a note... to him?

He had no idea why anyone would want to do such a thing, but nonetheless he carefully used his psychic powers to remove all the tears, creases and smudges from the paper, making it perfectly neat and square. He then took a pen from his pocket and wrote, very neatly, on the clear side of the note.

Mayeius Koutali. Mathematics, Computer Programming, French, History.

He levitated the note carefully under the chair in front of him and made it stop, floating in front of the Pichu morph.

Diego sighs under his breath, wishing that he could light a cig. He shoves his hands ion his pockets, then finds the paper that was giving to him before the this boring event. He pulls out the paper and read his time table.

"Art, Spanish, Religion, Foods....Wait, Religion?"

He starts to chuckle, then laughs full heartedly at the idea of him, 'Hell Hound' Diego, being in Religion. A Teacher snaps at him to be quiet. He covers his muzzle and muffles the laughter, a tear streaming down his face.

Religion...what were these guys thinking?

He then looks over his shoulder at Ingird, and flashes a grin.

"Hey Toots, what classes you got this year?"

Hyro read the note levitating in front of him. Mathematics, Computer Programming, French, History, He pulled out another piece of paper and wrote on it, See you in History, Mayeius. Wake me when the assembly's over. He passed it to Mayeius, again being careful to avoid being caught by the teachers. Hyro leant back in his chair, combed his hair over his eyes and started to sleep.

Huh...interesting. *Crosses fingers*

Name: Lucius Ravenwood. Also called Sparky by his father, for reason's he would rather not discuss.
Species: Manectric

Appearance: Lucius is of a regular build. He wears his yellow fur in the usual Manectric mane fashion, and prefers to keep it slightly long. And a bit messy. And the rest of him is blue. His ears are pointed, like a canine. His eyes are hazel. His features are pretty wolflike, with a snout, and slightly padded hands and feet. He usually wears blue jeans in combination with long sleeve henly shirts, and loafers. He's almost never seen without his book bag, which has his notebook and whatever books he's checked out from the library.

Personality: Lucius is sort of quiet. He's the bookish type, and can always be seen with a book, ocaisonally navigating the crowded hallways without looking up from whatever he's reading. He's a mite sarcastic, but can be fun to be around. He's also a pretty good student, but lazy. He also carries around a notebook that he will randomly pulll out and scribble down ideas in. He is currently trying to write a book, and spends his free time on the computers typing it up, or reading in the library.

Bio: Lucius recently moved here from Hoenn. The Mauvillian area, to be exact. He's a middle child, while his older brother is at college and his younger brother is in the Junior high school.

Schedule: Psych, Drama, Science, Foods

Other: Well, he's a pretty good writer, but that's it.

Last edited:
((read the rules plz~))

It took Ingrid a moment to reilized that she was being spoken too, but she eventually noticed and shot Diego a nasty look. Toots, well I never...

On the stage, the principal motioned to one side and started talking, intoducing a few teachers - a young Glaceon, who seemed to be fresh out of collage, a tall, handsome Toxicroak, and a few others.

*Yay!*

Lucius sat somewhere in the middle, absentmindedly playing with a pen in his hands. He was new here, which sort of sucked. He knew absolutely nobody. Notta one. Which also sort of sucked. Sighing, he eyed his schedule. Psych, Drama, Science, and Foods. He sighed through his nose and slouched, before a teacher told him to sit up straight. He reluctantly complied, and waited for the assembly to actually begin.

Name: Jessica Thompson

Species: Espeon

Appearance: Lavender hair, pin-straight with side bangs that cover one eye; (About chest length) Medium-sized ears with tufts of fur on the ends; Catlike eyes; A petite nose; Pretty average lips. Quite flat-chested, and very thin.

Personality: Jessica is kind of quiet, nervous around most everyone but her friends. She comes off a bit cold, but if she warms up to you, you will see her true self as a very artistic and expressive girl. She carries around a sketchpad, and sometimes uses it to get out of awkward conversations.

Bio: Jessica used to be very outgoing, but has become quite withdrawn due to her best friend betraying her and her crush of many years breaking her heart in 7th grade. Nobody knows much about this incident, but she cries every night about it, reminiscing about how things used to be. She has anxiety issues that affect her relationships with her friends, and therefore is quite misunderstood.

Schedule: Block Three: Science, Religion, Drafting & Design, French

Other: Jessica's best class is drafting & design, while her worst is science. Her talents are drawing and writing.

---------

Keep in mind that I have NEVER roleplayed before, but would really like to try. ^^

Last edited:
((We all start somewhere. You might end up lurking the RP board with the rest of us...))
Dragon glared at the principal at the front and at the teachers, and turned to Dawn again.
"Oh, we don't have any classes together. Well, I hope to see you around anyways," she said, and grinned.

( Actually, in order to be accepted, you have to fill a certain condition that's listed in the rules. Pop by the first post and edit your form accordingly)

Back
Top Bottom