• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

home of the Shiny

Houdja wished he knew a move that would help him get the Mew down, but he didn't. He instead cried "Try startling Pokemon instead!!"

"I do!" Watermelon flitted about excitedly, taking the TM. "There, I know it," she announced, discarding the used disk on the ground.

"And I now go into hiding untill the rain is over. Again." Mikiozu was tired of having rain everywhere. Maybe if I try a Flamethrower, it'll get her down. Nah, then she'll be afraid of me, and I don't want that." She wondered what she could do to keep that overly excited Mew from getting caught.

"Hey! I could trap it in a bubble!" shouted Bubble as a few bubbles trying to trap the mew in a bubble.

"Now that might work! Unless it..." The Mew dogded it. "...dodges it, of course. Now what?" ((We're trying to catch Dream (Mew) from the clouds so she doesn't get captured.))

Ice screeched loudly and lifted herself into flight. She flapped her wings and screeched again. Snow began to fall.

"Snow's alright, I guess. At least it isn't rain. It's much more pretty, too. It's not bad at all." Soon, Mikiozu became as happy as Dream and ran around everywhere in the fluffy white powder.

((it's ok,I would have done that anyways,and I was gone,so that is OK!))
Dreams noticed it was snowing."Hey,I want to play in da snow!"she said,flying down to make a snow angel,or really,a snow Mew.

Mew used Psychic to take a lot more snow and made a pile.Then she made a house entirely out of snow."This is my house!"she said,giggling at Rachiru's cave.

"YAAAY~" Watermelon cried. "I love snow too!" She made a Masquerain print in the ice that looked like a silhouette. She soared about happily in the falling crystals.

Dreams walked out of her house,made a snowball,went to the entrance of Rachiru's cave,and threw it at her.Then she giggled.

Rachiru growled angerly and thunder bolted Dreams'es snow house "HA!, take that!" She yelled, looking at the slushy pile of ice that was a house.

Back
Top Bottom