• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
au contraire vee I said "is nothing to do with anyone" not "doesn't interest anyone else" :9

still i guess you could come in, this bed is very big!

yeah it's cool as long as they dont try to smoke my cock cos i kinda you know don't like being cocksmoked by bearded people. well what about non bearded gays. well i prefer women so...

hence why women need to shave

I think the reason why I hate body hair is that my brother is a bear. I've never seen I more hairy guy. Too bad he like wearing shorts. D=

And yeah, we need an idiot to come along and- wait, I know! I need help with this idiot at school (We'll call him Scott, because that's his name.) remarks! Basically it went like this:

Me: So, uh, what does your fake third party believe?
Scott: Ask me about an issue.
Me: Woman's Rights?
Scott: Should be the same as men.
Me: Gay Rights?
Scott: No, because that's just wrong. They made the wrong choice.
Me: O rly? You know, gay people are born gay.
Scott: Well, they made the wrong choice and are hurting deep inside.
Me: Actually, I know a few people out of the closet and-
Scott: THEY MADE THE WRONG CHOICE AND ARE HURTING!
Me: *sigh*
So, yeah. And in case you are wondering about the fake third party, it was a Civics class project.

So, yeah. And in case you are wondering about the fake third party, it was a Civics class project.

If I was stuck with a project like that I would make it a one-issue party mockfest. I'd likely name it the "Anti-Faggotry" party.

If you're waiting for an idiot to come along and go "lol homosexuality is bad" try this:

fstdt.com said:
Yes, I'm such a homophobe. *sarcasm*

Have you ever been hit on by one? It's disgusting and sick. The person knew I was straight. I don't give a flying leap if your gay, no, I really don't care.

I don't agree on marriage. "Their love is the same" my back end. A love between a man and a woman is not the same as man x man or woman x woman. Man x woman doesn't equal any of that. So don't pull that card. I'm sick of that card. Some people love and want to marry animals. Should we stick them in the same boat because it's 'love?' Because it's not the same. It's a little demented fetish they allowed to grow.

They can have the rights of marriage, but they don't deserve the title. They chose a life (and don't give me that genetics bull.) that doesn't have all the rights, etc. But apparently going about it and whining allows something to be done (and once again California is the first to think that allowing it makes them oh so trendy. This is the same state that's banning lightbulbs. Oh, woe is to that evil lightbulb!)

I also get tired of the 'gay rights' nonsense. Oh, let's not forget 'gay pride.' They get their rainbow panties in a knot when we went to speak up for straight pride because you know, we have nothing to be proud of and it makes us homophobes!

I also just do not like it. I find it morally wrong.

I was talking with a friend of mine in the car just a minute ago, and I don't remember how the subject of homosexual marriage got brought up - some discussion about politics, I think - and she said the following:

"Well, it doesn't matter to me anyway, because I don't think it should be allowed."
Me: "What, being gay?" (Do note that she is a Christian and, while not radical per se, a bit moreso than other Christians I have met.)
"No, gay marriage. I don't think it should be allowed to marry people of the opposite sex - I mean, the same sex."
Me: :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom