• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
look who's bitter
when did i last mention gay republicans outside my art thread anyway

but seriously arguing about religion is only cool if you're good at it

there's a difference between bitching at someone for not using their judgement to figure out what parts of their religion should likely be ignored because it impacts other people and bitching at someone for being religious at all

yes well religion is a lot easier to bitch about because it causes just about every other problem I hate (except a small few like nazi femanons and moral vegetarians)

look who's bitter
when did i last mention gay republicans outside my art thread anyway

but seriously arguing about religion is only cool if you're good at it

i'm very bitter i hate everyone wah wah
and on the last page tbh

oh thanks i don't see anything subliminal there

oh i thought you were talking about a specific gay conservative, my bad
wait how is the rnc out-dated it happened last week

but yeah what surskitty said

oh we'll bust out with the science when it's convenient eh

I see how it is

I don't even care to get into this argument because it's completely irrelevant; trying to defend homosexuality as "well it's innate" implies that there's something wrong with it in the first place

unless you have an argument to the contrary, I see no reason why my earlier comparison should not hold: sexual orientation is merely a preference like any other. whether you can up and decide to prefer something else is a red herring.

Sexual orientation is a preference maybe to some people but what about the people that are born with the opposite genders umm breeding parts and you cant deny that it happens because it has been proven to happen in many medical cases plus every child born has female chromosomes so how do you know nature dosint play a part in this

Sexual orientation is a preference maybe to some people but what about the people that are born with the opposite genders umm breeding parts
breeding parts

and you cant deny that it happens because it has been proven to happen in many medical cases plus every child born has female chromosomes so how do you know nature dosint play a part in this
what the hell does this have to do with what I said

gender dysphoria has nothing to do with sexual orientation and I would argue that gender is still a preference

boy learn to express yourself coherently or go away

MESSAGE TO CERTAIN MEMBERS IN THIS THREAD:

Eevee, VPLJ, stop bashing Aobaru because of his religion.

Aobaru, don't bother, because around 55-65% of the members and around 90-95% of the Debating Hall regulars (by my estimates) are atheist.

That is all.

EDIT: Back on topic, YES TO GAY MARRIAGE PLEASE. It's illegal in Malaysia, where I live, and what's more, here, pretty much everyone is against it - just look at the editorial of my local newspaper every time homosexuality is a topic, and I've never seen anyone say "Hey, make gay marriage legal!" D:<

I'm not bashing him because of his religion because he can believe whatever the hell he wants to. But the Bible isn't a debating tool because it has no scientific foundations whatsoever and is basically an old-timey Moral Rulebook.

MESSAGE TO CERTAIN MEMBERS IN THIS THREAD:

Eevee, VPLJ, stop bashing Aobaru because of his religion.
ok now tell aobaru to stop passing arbitrary moral and legal judgment on me for something an ancient bedtime story says

you can believe whatever stupid thing you want, whatever

but the second you try to use a mythology selected at random to influence my life or legal system, I will destroy you

Aobaru, don't bother, because around 55-65% of the members and around 90-95% of the Debating Hall regulars (by my estimates) are atheist.
aobaru, this means that you will need a real argument instead of "this guy I can't demonstrate exists said so"

EDIT: Back on topic, YES TO GAY MARRIAGE PLEASE. It's illegal in Malaysia, where I live, and what's more, here, pretty much everyone is against it - just look at the editorial of my local newspaper every time homosexuality is a topic, and I've never seen anyone say "Hey, make gay marriage legal!" D:<
wow in a country where the official religion is Islam and over 98% of the population is religious

imagine that

gosh eevee why do you get so angry at religious people who try to impose their crap on you???????????????????????? :iiam:

It's not "bashing" because of religion. What vee's doing is countering Aobaru's point. It's not his fault that the religion advocates false things, is it? Religion is eligible to be attacked the same as views on abortion, political parties or anything else is.

You dont know what breeding parts are of both male and female?
What I ment was there are cases were both male and female were born with the oppisate sexes { rephrase if you feel the term i use is too grapic} genetailiea.

It has everything to do with it becouse it proves that there are genetic traits that alter male and female behavior. It is a fact that some tramatic events in ones life that can also alter peiople also

Some people that are born gay feel early in life they been attracted to the same sex. Its like when a boy loves a girl or vise versa. So that caN ALSO BE A genetic fact can it not?

I still don't understand a word he says.

All im saying is somehow most gay people seemed wired at a early age that they are gay. You can have a great mom and great dad and still produce a gay child. its not like " oh i think im going to be gay today". That aslso discounts the bible in a way too becouse if people are born gay then by the words of the bible" we are all created in gods image and who is anyone to justify what gods image is.

Damn it Alexi you are doing it wrong >:( ignore him :(

What am I doing wrong the bible clearly states that everyone is made in his image and that goes for some gay people that are born the way they are

Ignore me or ignore that fact?

Or maybe we should all ignore that once again the bible contradicted itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom