• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
If homosexual marriages are illegal, then is there a punishment for unlawful gay marriages?
If not, then why shouldn't we marry anyways?

But maybe I haven't researched the law enough.

A better way to put it would be that homosexual marriage wouldn't be recognized as true legal marriage in places where it's, quote, "illegal" - thus, of course, homosexual marriages wouldn't obtain the legal benefits a heterosexual one would.

If homosexual marriages are illegal, then is there a punishment for unlawful gay marriages?
If not, then why shouldn't we marry anyways?

But maybe I haven't researched the law enough.
The government doesn't recognize the marriage or any of the benefits that come with it so it's useless to put up a fake ceremony.

i am ashamed to admit that i am a former homophobic.

However, after i met the mayor of my city (who is a homosexual) we had a life changing conversation and now i do honestly believe it should be legal in all places.

I am straight, but not narrow.

HERE, HERE!!

My best friend is gay, but I suspect he's bi, anyway, I luvs him!!! But, not in the sexual way... <.<;

There is nothing wrong with gay people, I do think that girlxgirl is gross, but I'm not dissing it. Despite what older people say, homosexuality is a very widely accepted thing. And the adopted children of homosexuals are being accepted by their peers too. And since when is the bonding of love illegal??!!
Homophobes should get off their high horse. No offense, 87.

Do those exist?
Straight Scientologists? Let me put it this way, if the people who represent you are Tom Cruise and John Travolta and your cult leader is an asthmatic midget with anger issues who taps Tommy-boy, it's not bloody likely.

Iranian Scientologists exist because these people are like rats, they're everywhere.

Despite what older people say, homosexuality is a very widely accepted thing. And the adopted children of homosexuals are being accepted by their peers too. And since when is the bonding of love illegal??!!

Oh you would be freaking amazed at the way people react here.
However, I live in a very stick-up-your-ass conservative area where 99% of the people are Christian, and about half of them are Catholic.
Most of them hating gays, too.

I'm a Christian, and I have no problem with gay people - although the rest of my family is homophobic.

Abracadabra, be amazed.

You realize it specifically states in the bible you must eradicate the gays. You are committing a direct heresy there.

they don't even acknowledge people of the same sex's existence

(also lol Scientologists isn't a word according to Firefox)
Firefox is a pretty cool guy.

Also speaking of gay stuff, I'm sure most of you know about the Ex-Gay movement and stuff, guys who claim to have been gay but were cured?
Call me silly but I think it doesn't work very well ): The ending is creepy but Touch Therapy is kind of hot.

Call me silly but I think it doesn't work very well ): The ending is creepy but Touch Therapy is kind of hot.

since veoh has decided that Slovenia isn't cool enough to view it, is that the Chaser sketch, perchance?

since veoh has decided that Slovenia isn't cool enough to view it, is that the Chaser sketch, perchance?
It's a one-minute CNN report on a guy called Richard Cohen and his therapy, which, from what I gather, basically consists of whacking a pillow with a tennis racquet while screaming MOOOM and having Richard take you in his arms, hug and stroke you to represent father-son bond.
Yeah.
The father-son bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom