• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you become a Pokémon?

Zoltea

Zoltea - The Jolteon
How did you become a Pokémon?

The topic name being cut off at that part was on top too long, so I had to do this.
reasonforinsanitythread.png

(This fits with Insanity, general amusement)
So, make up random stories, rofl.
(use spoilers for mature content)

<cliché>I was heading through a forest during a thunderstorm when I got hit by lightning. The radiation from the lightning caused me to become a Jolteon. </cliché>

Last edited:
Re: How did you become a Pokémon?

My dealer is a Zuruzukin. I asked him about it so he hooked me up. Awesome guy.

They gave me a Fire Stone on the first day of band camp so I evolved into Flareon. :C

(true story)

So me and my typhlosion.. we were, like, going through a forest, right? And then this evil wizard dude like... poofed magic dust on us... and now he's a human and I'm a typhlosion.

I was too ~*~KAWAII~*~ to be a normal human...

My family decided that it would be more convient to have a Gallade rather than a child.

I had surgery one organ/limb at a time (No Pokémon were harmed in this process! They used Ditto goo to make them). Now I'm a Bidoof.

Then my original limbs and organs were put back together, brought back to life using a Pokémon Center machine, and now we argue over who's the original me.

Totally didn't rip off that question of the robot whose parts are replaced slowly over time.

so i waz playin my pokemon hartgold game during a thunderstrom, and i waz zapped into my game when the power went out!!! the next thing i knew i waz the most kawaiiest eevee ever!! i have rianbow eyes that change colour dependin on my mood and my fur is blaker than the night because im a punk emo goff. then Silver adoptd me and he treats me better than his other gay pokemon because he likes me a lot more!! now i have to find out how to change bak so i can marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I think I've been reading too many suefics.

I died in the womb, making me into a Shuppet. Now I just choose to inhabit Mawile's body.

CAW CAW CAW

I WAS LIKE WALKING THROUGH THE FOREST CAW CAW

AND THEN CAW

I SAW A CAW CROW CAW

IT DIDN'T BOTHER ME CAW

UNTIL CAW IT SMILED CAW

THEN MY DS EXPLODED CAW AND I CAW TURNED INTO A MURKROW CAW

*pecks at feathers caw*

SKREEEEEE -

Oh, you asked a question, sorry about that. I got thrown into a thornbush with my pet bird. We melded together by the magical properties of the thorns and then my feathers got toughened by the thorns and now I'm a Skarmory.

...Stop looking at me like that or I'll tear your face off. >:/

well, I just love being a mushroom, so now I'm a Breloom.

alternatively, I was in a hot air balloon accident, so Drifblim was the obvious choice.

OR OR OR I was dreaming, when Freddy came up to me, and turned me into a Hypno. When you turn into a Hypno in your dreams, you turn into a Hypno for real. D=

It was a very complicated incident involving an unfinished comic, time-travel, and tea. And also, something about the forum crash inducing a temporal rip in time-space, but that's classified information and I've already said too much.

Back
Top Bottom