• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you become a Pokémon?

Re: How did you become a Pokémon?

Well, it has to do with Fall Out Boy, an insane conspiracy, a wizard, a DS, a CD player, a short unfinished (and bad) fanfic, an irritating boy named Martin, a rubber duck, a strange-ish boy named Michael and an invisible dragon.

BUT I'VE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY!!!

*warps away*

Some Manaphy used Heart Swap on my Starmie and I, and so far it hasn't worn off. D:

...How am I typing this with pointy arm-things? Don't ask.

...*looks around*

I ate an Eevee cookie, that was magical. Then I made a friend and I turned into an Umbreon. Silver is sociable. xD

I mentioned to my friend, who happens to be the fairy godmother, that i loved Teddiursa and stupidly wished to spend some time in the Pokemon world as a Pokemon Trainer.

...She didn't hear the trainer part.

(The fairy godmother part is true, y'know. Every time I talk about how I'm never gonna get a boyfriend she just says "yes you are, because I'm the fairy godmother and I said so.")

How do you know I was human before? How do you know I wasn't just a Zoroark in disguise the whole time...? >;3

I was the first test subject of the [REDACTED] device, created by Dr. [REDACTED] in the year [REDACTED]. It was made to cause the [REDACTED] to turn into [REDACTED] when they [REDACTED] and a [REDACTED] was put into the [REDACTED]. It instead turned me into a Pokemon.

they blinded me with science

I ate a bad jelly bean and passed out. When I woke up, I was fuzzy, round, and covered in my now oversized clothes. That jelly bean was pretty nasty too.

As I awoke one morning from uneasy dreams I found myself transformed in my bed into a gigantic butterfly.

Last edited:

No, that was later. That was after I'd been through all sorts of messed-up shit and then I awoke one morning again to find myself transformed in my bed into a tiny spider. Then I said, "Oh, no, not again."

This guy brought me into a lab and switched minds with a Jirachi.

THEN I KILLED THE GUY. >:D

This guy brought me into a lab and switched minds with a Jirachi.

THEN I KILLED THE GUY. >:D

WELL

YOU SEE

WHEN A MOMMY POKÉMON AND A DADDY POKÉMON LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH

Back
Top Bottom