• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an idea. Pokepirates. Like There will be no humans and you play as a pirate pokemon. I'll add to it later. Now tell me do you like the Idea?

I know I said I'd add to it.

Also can you peoples tell me if it should be a free-form rpg or not

Hmmm.... I don't really have any thoughts on that. Sounds fun enough.
Maybe.
Anyway, make sure you have a good idea before posting (you probably already do).

I was looking at Yanmega's thread when a small discussion about pirates and ninjas arose. That gave me the idea of an RPG where there are Pokémon Ninjas. You know, maybe sort of like a Pokémon/Naruto cross-over?
It would be a free-form RPG, where (I'll just make it simple here) you can be a student or a sensei (a teacher, if you didn't already know), and there are a few villages with different characteristics to choose from. You can also be a leader of the villages. You know, it's sort of based on Naruto.
Do you think it would work?

I'm thinking about starting an RPG that's based off of Dragon Ball/Dragon ball Z/Dragon Ball GT, only it'll be Pokemon style.(:3) Would anyone be intersted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom