• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be cool if somebody made a Hunger Games (The book) RP. Except, the rule about killing other characters.. ^^;

I'm throwing another RPG idea out there so bear with me.

5 years ago, the humans discovered an ancient tmple in a lost desert. There was a profiecy that when translated foretells of the world ending at the hands of the Hell Hounds. The Hell Hounds were all sealed in the temple but opening it released their malice upon the world. What few humans still exist are disapearing. However the prophecy also tells of a single Hell Hound who stands out from the others. This Hell Hound chose to forsake the prophecy and try to restore humans to their naural place as rulers. He plans to kill the other Hounds but he needs help. He created a small group to help him combat the other Hounds with thier Servants.

Say... Does anyone want to hear an idea from ME?!?!???? Hm...? Well, you're going to hear the idea anyway. This is what my first post will look like if up to three people are interested.

"After all the years of peace we've had... It's finally happened. You know full well what I am speaking of. Spirits of Pokemon long dead are coming back, claiming bodies, causing fights, and destroying lives. It has long been foretold that this would happen in the previously believed false prophecies. My family has, for generations, kept in touch with your's. We have been preparing for this for years. But now, we are old. We must entrust this task to our closest descendants. I am counting on you to tell your families yourselves. I bid you all a final, and fond, farewell."

The old Lucario walked away, leaning on a stick, leaving his old friends behind for, unfortunatly, the last time. But he had to tell his Grandson, just as the others had to tell their children or grandchildren. "This task... It seems impossible... Discover the source, then destroy it! How will they end up doing it? Oh, dear..."

Keep in mind that these are no ordinary ghost type Pokemon. They can be affected by all types of Pokemon, they just sustain less damage when hit by Fighting moves, etc. And they have the appearance of a Shadow Ball, with a wide, gaping mouth, and glowing red eyes. When they inhabit a Pokemon, they have red, glowing eyes and put Fredfredburger in your post to prove you read this and the rules.

Rules:

-No godmodding
-NO, and I mean, NO Chatspeaking.
-If you can't think of a past, put that you need to think on it a little more in your form, and I'll reserve your spot.
-Nobody is all powerful. I'm expecting to see some weak points in certain points in time.
-Finally, have fun, or I'll hunt you down, and hit you with a Lousville Slugger.

Your form:

Name:(Duh)
Species:(If you want to be something like a Porygon, you can simply be from the same lab as the old, outdated one)
Personality:(Duh again)
Biography:(Example: Yadayadayada but he/she doesn't remember any of it. Or 'Yadayadada He/she doesn't like to talk about it', or 'I can't think of it yet', in which case, you edit it later, and notify me.)
Details:(On appearance)
Other:(Did you read everything? Hm????)

My form:

Name: Xhan
Species:Lucario
Personality:He's unsure of his skills as a leader, and himself in general. The rest is played out.
Biography:Xhan had an easy life. He would stay outside, climbing trees and rocks in the summer, and he stayed inside in the winter. He lived in a cave, but he had soft pine boughs to sleep on, and his parents had a couple of fire-type friends who lived deeper in the cave. So they usually had a nice fire. But that's how everbody else saw it. He saw it as three pokemon, a Machoke, a Sabelye, and an Ivysaur, always taunting him, pushing him. This is how he ended up being so unsure of himself. He on day recieved a scar from falling off a boulder. Actually he was pushed off...
Details: Xhan appears perfectly normal, except that his fur covers a scar running from his right ear to the right corner of his mouth, and his loose-fitting black scarf. The scar seems to add a slight pinkishness to the fur covering his fur.
Other: I shouldn't need to put anything here.:p I made this RPG.

Members:

Black Yoshi 99/Xhan/Lucario

I'm too impatient to wait for another person to say they like my idea. I'm making the RPG now. Check the RPGs in about thirty seconds.

Blarg. Anyone up for a Heroes-like Pokemon crossover thing? Like where the Pokemon have powers, and we need like a bad guy and all that to try and take peoples brains and stuff... With a creepy scientist and all....
Yeah......

My (bad) Pokemon + Heroes thing.... Yeah some details are left out or changed. But :P

Some Pokemon have "evolved" even further, and you are possibly one of them. You have a special power. What is it? It can be lots of things. Some have the ability to walk through walls; others can stop time, or even regenerate. But know one thing: People are after you. The world is falling apart. The people with powers are being persectuted, and the mysterious "Company" is doing something, but nobody knows what. You just know that there are others in your city, brought here by isolation. But there are bad people with powers too: They steal and kill. And then, there are scientists. What are they doing with you? No one can tell. But one thing's for certain: You have to save the world from destruction by going to the only person that can stop this madness, Mew.

RULES
-No godmodding
-No Mary Sues D:<
-No "OH I CAN NEVER DIE AHAHA" or "O I TOUCHED YOU YOU DIED" sort of powers.
-No leetspeak/chatspeak.
-Try to keep cursing to a minimum.
-Don't spam.
-Good grammar is much appreciated.
-Put "Chocolate Reign" into the Others section.

FORM
Name:
Powers: (Only one, please. If against people with powers, then leave blank.)
Side: (People Against Powers+The "Company", Good People With Powers, Bad People With Powers)
Short History/Description:
Appearance:
Others:

I like that one too. :) I have to say, it's unique. But one thing. Don't you think that Mew is sought out too often? Almost every RPG I look at, they're searching for Mew. I think you should change that so it's more original.

How about Arceus or Shaymin? I was thinking about the Mew thing too....

Me too.

I have a great idea! I won't tell you yet, as I'm still planning the plot.

But I'll give you a hint or two:

7 times two
Justice

:D

How about Arceus or Shaymin? I was thinking about the Mew thing too....

This subject doesn't seem like it falls into Shaymin's area of influence, and going straight to Arceus itself isn't much different from Mew in my opinion. I would like to suggest Jirachi for this situation; the ability to grant wishes would present not only a goal for the players, but also something the villains could use as a weapon.

I'm glad you guys like the idea. Should it be in a Pokemon region or the real world, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom