• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the X-men origins movie yesterday, and it gave me a great idea:

Some kind of Pokemon/X-men crossover RP.

I haven't thought up a decent plot yet, so some suggestions would be appreciated

ON THE TOPIC OF NEW RPS, DOES ANYONE HERE read Redwall? I have an idea for a Redwall RP, but if nobody has any clue.. :DDDDD

And Exo, why not go with the.. overused 'group of good people must kill overpowered bad guy' thing?

ON THE TOPIC OF NEW RPS, DOES ANYONE HERE read Redwall? I have an idea for a Redwall RP, but if nobody has any clue.. :DDDDD

And Exo, why not go with the.. overused 'group of good people must kill overpowered bad guy' thing?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Group of good pokemon with powers must combat group of bad pokemon with powers" type of RP

I'd call it X-Mon, of course. Because it's that bad of a pun

Bring back Vesever.
STDOD can be brought back if you want.

I read Redwall, so an RP like that would be good. By the way I'm on MoR.

I read Redwall too! Yay, Constance! I'm still on Mossflower, though. I read Redwall first and then Mossflower for some reason xD

Do we get to be Pokemon or not?

And Seekers of the Dew Drop was fun too.

(writing this on my dsi, so im not gonna bother with capitals n stuff.)

yes, im most likely gonna bring back seekers of the dew drop and mt. vesever. as soon as my brother gets offthe computer -_-

thanks for your support, everyone, i really appreciate it :)

Really? I did consider it, but I don't know. I personally didn't like it that much. But maybe...

I'll sleep on it.

Yeah Yeah I know I have two RPs already but I'm not going to start this one until one of the others finishes/I run it into the ground (I WILL NOT LET CREEPING DARKNESS DIE RAAARRRG)

I was thinking a Battle Royale type thing, but we are given a random Pokemon instead of a weapon. Who would be interested somewhere in the future?

That's funny, I was reading through Dezzuu's old Battle Royale RP last night.

Anyway, it sounds cool. Couldn't a random Pokemon be at least a bit unbalanced, though? Not that that's a bad thing.

Decided to repost Seekers of the Dew Drop. Not now, though, maybe tomorrow or on Monday.

But then I'll change it to Seekers of the Soul Dew, and it'll have a slight plot change.

OH SHIT HOW'D I MISS ALL OF THIS DDD:

Uh. Redwall RP. If you want to be Pogeymanz, sure, I'll just have to come up with a list of Pokemon you can be, then? If anyone wants to help, PM, blah blah blah-

And I'd join any RP anyone thinks through :DD

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! With some new/used RP ideas.

Try and bring back ToTCoD but with a new plot and a post cap from the begining.

A PMD2 rp with a the same storyline plot as the game.

(Concerning the above talking of the basic "good guys kill bad guys plot")

An RP where the bad guys kill the good guys! Muahaha! *Cough* I'm done

(two more)

An RP based off of the animorph series of books.

An RP based off of the "Deltora Quest" Series of books. However, I won't do either of these if no one has heard of them.

If anyone likes these ideas and say they would sign up for them i will make them. However, I will not be a main character in any of these other than PMD2 and ToTCoD.

Try and bring back ToTCoD but with a new plot and a post cap from the begining.

I wanna join! Assuming I don't have to be the villain this time. xP We didn't even get to Evoli's epic evil monologue explaining why she's doing evil stuff before the RPG died!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom