• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you had a tail...

We are animals. >\ No ape has a tail. That's how you tell us apart from monkeys.

If I could choose any tail though I'd def go with an andalite one, and the andalite body to match, and the shifting abilities because.

Prehensile, for sure. I can't count the times I've dropped all my stuff because I was trying to pick up the pencil I dropped by I leaned too far and all my books spilled and yes I'm a total klutz. But I want a long tail (so I can whip people). And I'd say furry but not overly fuzzy/fluffy... It just seems like it'd be hard to keep all that fluff nice and purty.

A Victini tail.

Shaddup, it has wings on its butt, so I count it as a tail.

I think I'd be a little too worried about it getting accidentally trapped by things! :c But I'd probably err on the glorious rather than useful side. If not a medium-length fluffy one, then a salamander's! :o

I think I'd be a little too worried about it getting accidentally trapped by things! :c

True, though this has to be compared to the massive tail-related pros of having massively superior balance. I'd never fall over again! (perhaps)

I just want a cat tail, or something similar. I'm an extremely clumsy person and I trip a lot, so that'd help! :D
Also, I can slap people behind me.

*wag's tail adorably~*

....I'd imagion, in terms of having a tail, i'd enjoy being a dog. xD Since they wave their tails when they are happy. And thats cute. So, if I had a tail, i'd want to wag it out of happiness. :) Cuz then I can use it adorably ^.^

Maybe I should be re-incanated as someone's pet dog someday XD

Back
Top Bottom