• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

"What happened then is of no concern to anyone now. The doctor has arrived." said Khran, starting to calm down. The doctor, a Kadabra, was now tending to Shadowflare, and Khran was relieved.

Toxic shook her head at all the commotion going on. Ren getting hit in the head, Khran hitting him, Kiki getting mad at a rushing doctor, everything. "Wow." Toxic walked around the place, thinking. I'm bored. What to do now?

"Hmm, she seems to be in a coma." "Thanks for pointing out the obvious..." Shadowflare muttered. She couuld still see, and hear, what was going on, even though she was in a coma. She could also, every once in a while, communicate.

((Yeah, she's special =D))

Noelle emerged from the security thing and stood next to the doctor. "I hope she'll be fine soon," the Growlithe whined. Since Shadowflare had Flash Fire, she breathed a few flames onto her Mistress.

"Mmmm, that felt good..." she muttered. She tried to lift a paw, but she still couldn't move, only talk.

Noelle smiled. A tear of happiness and gratitude slipped down her face. She knew that Shadowflare would be okay, just by looking at her. The Ninetales almost seemed better already.

Lex teleported into Shadowflare's room and turned to the doctor.

"Do you know what's wrong, and can you do anything about it if you need to?" he inquired. Turning to the other staff who were in the room, he announced, "I want to speak to ALL the staff, here, in 5 minutes. Can you make sure everyone who is not here knows about this and turns up? I will note anyone who doesn't."

"Everyone should be here..." she muttered. "I think she's been poisoned. Somehow, she is able to keep in touch with us..." the doctor said.

"She's better than I had thought." said Khran. "Most Pokemon in comas need life support, but if Shadowflare is speaking, doesn't that mean she can breathe as well? What should we do?" Khran inquired.

Cannon left his room to see what was going on. He arrived with a couple of Pokemon. A Rattata dashed into the room and cuddled up next to Shadowflare.

"What's up?" he asked, tilting his head.

"One of the servants has gathered all the workers because I'm sick..." mimbled Shadowflare, raising a paw.

Thorn noticed as a Kadabra rushed into Shadowflare's room, thinking it was the doctor. He shrugged and walked outside, letting the sunlight pour onto him. He sighed as he felt himself getting stronger, knowing that evolution was coming soon. Growing into a Roserade would be delightful to the Roselia, Shadow would be proud.

Toxic heard the call for all the staff members coming from one of Shadowflare's own servents-a Gallade, thanks to her good hearing. Should I obey this idiot who actually likes Shadowflare and is loyal to her? They'll just come and get me anyways, and i don't want any of their filthy paws on me at all, whatsoever. Toxic, even though she didn't really care about what Lex had to say or wanted to do, walked to where he was. "What do you want with us?" She asked, short arms crossed, her additude arriving at her doorstep, unlocking the door. "Besides, Shadowflare's starting to get better, since she moved one of those paws of hers. So what do you want?"

Thorn ground his teeth as he heard the call for all the servants to come to Shadowflare. It was a beatiful day outside, and with Shadowflare sick it was even more beautiful! He stalked angrily back to his mistress' room. If he saw the Gallade that made that call.. he had to control himself.

Noelle swished her fluffy tail, thinking, I'm already here. She brushed Shadowflare with her tail, sending a few embers onto her mistress. She looked like she was getting better, since she had moved.

Last edited:
Ink watched silently as the ninetales tried to move. She'd have to know when the or if the poison would work. She flciked her tail impateiently.

Back
Top Bottom