• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

Hit by the Hyper Beam, Khran colasped on the floor. Choking out the words, he said, "...You did it, didn't you? You poisoned Shadowflare. And your family killed her great-grandmother decades ago. It all makes sense now... You all should have listened to me..." Khran lost consciousness and fainted.

((Can Noelle be friends with Ren, unknowing that he poisoned the food?))
"That's unfair! We need more proof!" Noelle growled. "It's not like he's the only Espeon in the world!" She didn't do anything about Khran, but stood her ground in front of Mistress Shadowflare's bed.

"True, Noelle. Ren may or may not have did it. We have no proof, so let's quit blaming people, k? Besides, I think I'm getting better." she said. Then she saw fighting. "HEY!!! QUIT FIGHTING!!!"

Last edited:
Lex was searching the bins in the kitchen when he found something very odd.

Bleach.

That shouldn't be in there, mused the Gallade, it may be significant

He carried on until he found an unmarked jar. He opened it and found purple sluge-like liquid inside. He cautiously sniffed at it.

It didn't smell good.

Right then, if this purple stuff is toxic, there is enough evidence here to prove this was intentional, but who would have done it. Anyone could have done it - even Shadowflare herself, but that's extremely unlikely - and this demonstrates very little, other than the fact that the poisoned food was most likely produced in the kitchen, and in a hurry, otherwise they would have taken better care to remove the evidence.

He teleported back to his office and took out a small glass bottle and a pencil. He put some of the purple substance into the bottle, and the put the jar and the bleach into the safe in the office. Then he returned to Shadowflare's room.

"Ma'am, everyone, I have to make an annou...WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!" he roared, seeing Khran on the floor.

"Ren attacked Khran," said Cannon simply. "I was too slow to do anything." He glanced worriedly at the Espeon. "Though, violence won't give us answers."

Beginning to regain consciousness, Khran could hear the commotion. That Hyper Beam was nasty, but the fainting only lasted a few minutes. His head was throbbing as he tried to collect his thoughts. He could make out the silhouettes of Ren, Noelle, Cannon, and now Lex. "Someone help me... Just get me away from that psychopath..." Khran weakly spoke, starting to lose consciousness again.

Ren gasped for air, but went and used Swift on Noelle.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled insanely, 'SHUT UP! OR ELSE I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

"Killing is not gonna solve any stupid problems! So shut up with the threats and stop the violence, before I get on you about it! And trust me, you would not like it." Kiki was starting to get aggresive, her fur on end. She started to calm down. "Now that that's over, any more threats to make?" She said, strangely sweet. She also was standing next to Toxic, so while her fur wasn't on end, she was giving off static electricity and shocked the black Azumarill. "Oops. Soory!" Talk about being a hypocrite.

((Fixed, SE!))
"Please. Don't fight." said Shadowflare. "Fighting is wrong." she began to cry. "Let's just quit fighting, k? Let Lex say what he had to say now."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Replied Lex. "Now, I have conducted a search of the kitchen, and I have found this," he explained, holding up the glass bottle containing the purple liquid, "however although it resembles Koffing toxins I cannot positively identify it. Therefore I will rely on those of you with good noses to confirm this. Also, is any of the food still around, as I wish to study it."

"Um, Lex, I never finished my toast, if you would like to see it..." replied Shadowflare. "But, saying I have no hands, let alone thumbs, I have to pick things up with my mouth. If I bite the bread, I may go into a coma again, so I'll just tell you where it is. It's on the table next to me." said Shadowflare.

WHy do we have to listen to what that idiot has to-"OW!" Toxic noticed that one of Shadowflare's servants had shocked her. Shadowflare may tell us to stop fighting, and she may start cryin', but that Jolteon shocking me is all the crap I'm taking from her! "Sorry or any of your pathetic threats are gonna help you now you hyperactive twit!" Toxic had used a Hydro pump to knock the Jolteon into the wall and to cause quite a bit of damage at that. "How do ya like that, moron? That'll teach ya' not to mess with me." Toxic turned her attention away from Kiki and to what Lex was holding.((Yeah, Toixc doesn't really care that Khran got hit with a Hyper Beam, or that Shadowflare's trying to get everyone to stop fighting. That's just the kind of Pokemon she is.))

Ren's eyes turned a deeper pink, as an evil grin formed on his face.

"Shadowflare....you are a weak insignificant worm. You force us to be your slaves. So....that's why I have to dispose of you guys." Ren laughed.

He then used Swagger.

(it confuses :D)

Lex felt a headache from whatever Ren had done, and he saw the danger. He staggered over to the bed, snatched up the toast, and teleported back into the security lodge. Except he missed. He almost fell through the door and staggered over to the safe. By this point he was beginning to recover, and he quickly shoved the toast into the safe. That would have to wait. Right now a battle was starting to erupt, Ren had effectively admitted his guilt, and he had to preserve his charge.

He teleported, in fighting stance, back to Shadowflare's room.

"Ruh roh!" said Shadowflare, powering up an Overheat. "...Everyone might wanna back up..." as she released it onto Ren.
((Finally, sum action!))

Khran finally woke up again. Would you look at all this chaos! Khran thought, starting to catch on. Shadowflare practically blasted him as well as Ren with her Overheat, so Khran figured the floor was not a safe place to be.

In one swift motion, Khran leaped up and shot a Bonemerang at Ren. "Stand back! There's only one Pokemon I want dead, you know!"

Back
Top Bottom