• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm stuck.

Thank you guys~ <3 I actually figured it out before I checked here (that level three fusion is KICKASS), but yay, thanks. *gloats over Gatito clothing*

ah, and just for the record, it was the Pig Noise on Cat Street. 'Tis gone now.

I dunno how to defeat the second boss in the second level of Lylat Wars.

I just got Chrono Trigger on DS yesterday. I'm not exactly stuck as such, but at the point where you go into the portal, nothing happens. I get that weird psychedelic vortex thing on the top screen, nothing on the bottom screen, and no matter how long I wait nothing happens. Is this just a glitch, or something that I'm doing wrong?

Godammit, I can't beat Zelda II. Not that I don't know what to do (I have no fear of walkthroughs, there's no story to ruin) It's just so bloody hard.

Fear my wrath, Boss Ironknuckle!
*two seconds later*
Dammit, I died again.

I do believe I ended up beating him eventually, but that was the hardest boss I've fought since that guy in Shadow of Rome.

Or maybe I just suck at Zelda II.

Revivingthisthreadpleasedon'tkillmebutmylifeisonelongstringofbeingstuckinvideogames.

My issue right now is with Disgaea - I can't beat the final boss. The best I've ever managed is getting him down to 8000 out of 22000 hitpoints, which is kind of a miserable failure. Any tips?

(also why do all the enemies I throw into my base panel at extremely low hitpoints end up killing my whole party? D:)

Revivingthisthreadpleasedon'tkillmebutmylifeisonelongstringofbeingstuckinvideogames.

My issue right now is with Disgaea - I can't beat the final boss. The best I've ever managed is getting him down to 8000 out of 22000 hitpoints, which is kind of a miserable failure. Any tips?

(also why do all the enemies I throw into my base panel at extremely low hitpoints end up killing my whole party? D:)

Spam Item Worlds and grind like you've never grinded before? You're gonna need to be at ridiculously high levels to do all of the extra dungeons anyways (On the PSP version, EVERYONE on my party is at least Level 7000, with 5 Divine Majins completely maxed, all with Yoshitsune and Super Robo Suits, and I still can't beat that Prinny freakin' Baal.)

Anyways, I'm actually stuck in some games! O= That crab boss in Order of Ecclesia is pissing me off, but that's only because I'm trying to play on Hard Mode Lv. 1. Any other way, it'd be easy. Especially with my Fulgur & Vol Fulgur Glyphs.

I also can't seem to progress into the Cave of Seven Stars in Star Ocean 4. No matter what I do, my entire party gets killed by giant wasps. Their stingers are absurdly powerful, and since they come in such large groups, it's next to impossible to successfully Blindside them, RUSH Combos do next to no damage, and Arumat can't seem to get enough time to use Dragon Roar, because their stingers have freaking long range ;_; Spells don't work either since they're so obsolete. I only remotely have ANY chance at them if I spam Lym's Cerberus KM's, Arumat's KM's, and Edge's Cyclone Blade.

Any tips on where to do some decent grinding?

Um, I'm really stuck on Disgaea DS. ^^; And on the second level no less. I'm up to the fight with Vyers, a.k.a. Mid-Boss, and... I just can't beat him. o_o I have the starting characters and a cleric in my party at the moment.
There're geo panels. Go break them.

You might need to get someone to throw Laharl to the right spot without stopping in range of the archer and mage.

It SO is. I really want the DS version to hurry up and come out in Europe because it's expensive to import and Disgaea + portability = something of brilliance.

I have two copies of the PS2 version, though, because my friends kept borrowing my first copy so I bought another one X3

The Item Worlds are the best place to go to become stupidly powerful, yeah. Great fun :)

I don't mind the Item Worlds until they start putting the warps and enemies on impossible to reach platforms. :c

whoo, level grinding. ._.

Grinding in the Item Worlds CAN be very annoying... Of course, I enjoy seeing ridiculously large amounts of numbers for my play time, which is why I have 400 hours put in from doing so many Item Worlds >.> I've got no life, yet.

okay then, lose to him. simple as that. Just joking, but you will have to lose to him on your first go, then watch the credits roll (midboss is so cool that beating him is an ending to the game, no joke) when it says, would you like to carry over your data, and save, say yes. Now here comes the fun, as soon as the dark assembly opens, talk to the girl who runs it, and slect the blank option. she'll join your party you can solo the game with her, because of her high speed, wonderful character, if you don't want it too easy, use her for support.
Um, what? Is this possible in the original Disgaea on the PS2, or only the DS version?

In Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on Lost Colony (stage 6 on the dark story) because it's so damn confusing, that and I get lost half the time in that maze, I found the way up, but I have to desroy a metal crate, but I can't find the large cannon anywhere! Arg!
Isn't that played with Eggman? Err, I don't see why. I thought most of the Robot stages were easy.

Edit: Oh ya, Wild Arms 5. I just beat that big boss thingy, and I'm out of the jungle. The problem is, I have no idea where to go. I can't seem to find the right way. If I tried again I prolly could find it, but I haven't picked up the game since. I might just get a walkthrough this part.

Final Fantasy 4 (DS). I dunno, it's just hard. >.<

Edit: @Disgaea: Umm, wow Blazing? :/ 7000 is a... very high level. Good gosh. 400hrs of play? That's a... lot of time.

Last edited:
PMD2, Darkrai.

Non-sleeper IQ = Ugh. And did he REALLY have to bring his henchmen into the fight with him? It sucks even more for me 'cuz I have type disadvantages to his cohorts... Oh well, it IS the final boss. Final bosses should be hard.

Back
Top Bottom