• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Pokémafia (INNOCENTS WIN)

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY TWO)

Ok so Flower Doll posted right after I decided to lynch her... How awkward XD
I do think that she is telling the truth, so I shall withdraw my vote for now.

As for the whole revealing our roles thing, I'm a Nidoqueen. I won't reveal all the details yet though, because my role is linked to another person who may not want to reveal theirs yet.

Re: Johto PokéMafia (DAY TWO)

Flower Doll - Furret, not mafia.
A redirector? What's that again?

If anyone uses a night action on my target I get it instead.

@Wargle: Simply telling us that lynching you would be a bad idea does not a good lynch-repellent make. Roleclaiming would probably be a good way to at least attempt to get us to back off. (yeah, kinda suspicious of you atm)

Ok so Flower Doll posted right after I decided to lynch her... How awkward XD
I do think that she is telling the truth, so I shall withdraw my vote for now.

As for the whole revealing our roles thing, I'm a Nidoqueen. I won't reveal all the details yet though, because my role is linked to another person who may not want to reveal theirs yet.
fuck it.

I'm Nidoking and me and Rai are the fishing sibilings of the game. I could c/p the PM if you would like.

Rai can confirm this.

I will confirm it. Wargle is the Nidoking to my Nidoqueen, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't lynch him! :) I don't really want to use my revenge kill when I have no idea who's mafia yet.

Last edited:

Why Mai?

I will, however, retract my vote for Flower Doll, since she's actually participating now.

Superbird - Exeggutor, not mafia.
Killed, electricity near body.

OrngSumb

Karkat Vantas - Forretress, ???
Not many details.

Dave Strider

Mawile - ???
Role does not evolve.

Jack_the_PumpkinKing - Eevee, not mafia.
Evolved into Umbreon with Subsitute; not broken yet.

Polymetric Sesquialtera - Poliwag, not mafia.
Reluctant to reveal power.

Mai

Littlestream
Still has not posted.

Blaziking the Adept
Still has not posted.

Rai-CH - Nidoqueen, not mafia.
Fishing brother with Wargle, and conveniently located in player list next to Wargle, who is right below this text.

Wargle - Nidoking, not mafia.
Fishing brother with Rai-CH.

Silver - ?
Still hasn't posted at all.

Midnight - Weird innocent-aligned role that wins if she terrorists Sneasel.
Proposed "everybody roleclaim!" plan.

Seritinajii - not mafia.

Flower Doll - Furret, not mafia.
A redirector? What's that again?

werefish5 - Clefable, not mafia.
Killed, with burn marks on body.

Minnow
Still hasn't posted.

So anyway... Sneasel seems to have electric powers, as he/she killed Superbird with electric marks near the body. Hmm...

Right now I'm not sure who to lynch.

Current vote count: 3 Flower Doll, 1 Wargle, 1 Mai.

You have three hours remaining.

I'm a Girafarig, innocent aligned. (This is also proof that the stone theory doesn't work.)

Maybe lynching someone who hasn't posted at all may give us a better chance at finding mafias.

I'm a Noctowl.

A person who never posts could be Mafia but they also could just be really busy (re: Flower Doll) and be an innocent which would make it harder for us to win

I'd rather not lynch Flower Doll, so I think I'll go with Mai.

Okay, Wargle has a decent defense, so I think I'll go with Mai.

I'm a Noctowl.

A person who never posts could be Mafia but they also could just be really busy (re: Flower Doll) and be an innocent which would make it harder for us to win

In that case, I urge you inspector peoples to go inspect the inactive people!

The villagers change their mind on who to lynch as the sun begins to set and Mai, an Alakazam, is silently dragged to the...lynching place.

---

Mai is dead. She was Mafia.

You have fourty-eight hours for night actions. The night will end on Monday, January 10th at around 5:00PM EST (GMT-5).

Last edited:
Re: Johto Pokémafia (NIGHT THREE)

The sun rises fairly late the next day, illuminating two dead bodies! A Furret is found in a puddle of water, which was apparently deadly. Nearby lies a Wobbuffet with a look of sheer terror on its face.

---

Flower Doll (Furret) is dead. She was not Mafia.
Dave Strider (Wobbuffet) is dead. He was not Mafia.

You have fourty-eight hours for discussion.

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY THREE)

Oh crap. Okay everybody listen up. Minnow is Mafia! I inspected them and it came back as Mafia! I know this is probably meaning I'm going to be lynched when the night comes but you'll all be one step closer. So Minnow

Back
Top Bottom