• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Love songs

Altmer

Banned
so all you guys must like love songs

currently settled on wonderful tonight by eric clapton but give me some good recs yo

Love You To Death by Type O Negative ;) I also like a lot of MCR because I am a bit of a faggot but I don't recommend you try that out.

so you want cheesy love songs huh
how about The Look of Love by ABC, Babe I Love you by Styxx or Never Tear us Apart by INXS. Or Have You Ever Loved a Woman by Bryan Adams.

WHAT IS LOVE?
BABY DON'T HURT ME
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE.

Okay, it had to be done.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU

sorry about that, had to get it out of my system

Haha. You want a cheesy love song?

"Silly Love Songs" by good ol' Paul McCartney. It is win. *nodnod*

Most of my favorite love songs are break-up songs and vengeful girl/boyfriend songs (AKA Before He Cheats).
This, pretty much. But I digress, I do like the more romantic/sappy ones too, and as far as that goes I've been addicted to Want To by Sugarland.

...The song mentioned in the quote just came on my iPod (I have it on shuffle mode) as I clicked the quote button. Weird.

Um, most love songs are still sickening to me now...but I do like stuff by hellogoodbye sometimes. =3 *killed*

"Keep on Loving You" by REO Speedwagon. I like most love songs as long as I don't think they drag. Though I'm pretty flexible when it comes to music.

Back
Top Bottom