• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Fetishes?

Manicured/ french nails. I dunno why. They just do something for me. Not too long, though, the longest they should be is like 1/4 of an inch past the fingertip. Pink with white tips are the best. Also tight clothes.

I feel weird. :/

Teacher-student relations. High school teacher-student relations. I sort of forgot about this one, but just remembered it after posting something else about teachers in another thread.

Hmm, I don't really think I have any fetishes.
Really, there are things I find attractive, but not in a sexual way.

dark hair and suits.
and I think that's it

I really like old-style army uniforms as well. Mounties <3 Too bad I never got to see one in Canada. :/

wait, I forgot
70s costumes
Man, I love dudes in those leisure suits. If there's a disco ball and a light floor, it's basically a sold deal. :3
I have this weird attraction towards the 1970s which I can't explain. I like clothes, music, and technology from that era. Maybe I was born in the wrong time~

Last edited:
wait i forgot
70s costumes
Man, I love dudes in those leisure suits. If there's a disco ball and a light floor, it's basically a sold deal. :3
I have this weird attraction towards the 1970s which I can't explain. I like clothes, music, and technology from that era. Maybe I was born in the wrong time~

you're officially epic

Oops, forgot to mention I liked moustaches. Not big bushy ones, but...you know. :P

I guess I have a thing for facial hair.

well

I can't believe I had to work up "guts" to post in this thread but what the hell.

I have somewhat of a thing for feet and hands, especially if the nails are painted. I've never really been able to explain why. I also find certain types of footwear, particularly boots and high-heels attractive, as well as fishnet stockings. I'm also kinda turned on by domination and torture, for some reason.

I found another one. The idea of sufficating. =/ I've realised this since I have to hold my breath a lot while doing...stuff. It gets more exicitng when it feels like I am dying.

Edit: Also anal. I have found that nothing else really arouses me.

Last edited:
Men black suits with ties, especially box ties >.> (As in like say, a tuxedo or buisness suit)
Shaved heads (Please don't laugh)
Stubble facial hair (Bushy is gross :P)

Is "shaved heads" really a fetish? It seems like it would be more of a... I dunno, preference in the opposite sex... not really a fetish. :|

I found another one. The idea of sufficating. =/ I've realised this since I have to hold my breath a lot while doing...stuff. It gets more exicitng when it feels like I am dying.
Auto-erotic or just plain erotic asphixiation is hunky-dory but lots of people die from going too far so, er, be safe, somehow?

Is "shaved heads" really a fetish? It seems like it would be more of a... I dunno, preference in the opposite sex... not really a fetish. :|
Well if a certain type of clothing is considered a fetish I think a particular hairstyle can be considered one too.

Auto-erotic or just plain erotic asphixiation is hunky-dory but lots of people die from going too far so, er, be safe, somehow?
hrm, this is going to be a hard problem to solve. ):

put a condom over your head?

Well if a certain type of clothing is considered a fetish I think a particular hairstyle can be considered one too.
this is also true. gogo hair fetishes~

quite apart from how attractive it is, long hair can also be combined with other fetishes for double the fun. :D

I personally find completely bald men and men with long hair a huge turn-off. I don't know. I don't mind if it's long as in puffy out (afros go a bit far but they're worth it for awesomeness value) but if it's long as in 'goes down your back' long I don't like it. I like to be able to see the nape of the neck.
Though no hair at all isn't a turn-on. It's okay if it's close cropped or something though.

Counts for me too, I don't like having hair that covers my neck (which sucks as I have a sort of Oscar-cut right now but hve to keep it because of theatre).

And re:erotic asphyxiation: if you're doing it with a partner you always have to have a safe word or gesture, so you don't actually get killed. I think they sell special ropes for auto-erotic but I'm not very well-versed in this topic so don't take my word for it.

I like how this particular thread manages to come back from the dead again and again. :P

I generally don't like hair to be too long or too short; medium hair is nice. Bonus points if it's messy or in a really choppy style. Of course, different things work on different people, and some can really pull it off long or short.

There was this one cute nerdy guy at my school who had this freaking amazing long hair; it was a little past his shoulders and blonde and layery and it seriously looked like he could be on an herbal essences commercial or some shit, and he wore these pimpin' brightly-colored suits too.

...But he cut his hair into this stereotypical short nerd thing and started wearing khakis and flip-flops, so now I have nothing to ogle during CompSci and must instead focus on the fact that we're being taught to use the <center> tag and make tables layouts. :[

I'm quickly developing a love for jumpsuits. I swear I don't know where this shit comes from.

The problem with long hair is most guys don't have the hair type to pull it off. It usually comes off looking really scraggly and messy. But my ex boyfriend was the exception. Long, gorgeous, perfectly straight blond hair...

*ahem*

Long hair, as long as it's fairly well-kept, makes a cute guy hot and a cute girl divine. The longer the better. In fact, the occasional guy or girl can even pull off utterly messy hair and still look amazing.

I would love to have hair going down my back, but unfortunately the school administration prevent me from doing so. Bunch of uptight, miserable old men. D:

I love short, choppy/messy hair :B It's pretty on girls and hot on boys. Not so much a fetish as a sort of general "fuck yeah".

HAHA NOT IN HAIKU

Back
Top Bottom