• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

15yvom9.png

its finally done.

Rhydon cloud please. And if it's not too much trouble can I have a normal Rhydon cloud and then one where he's falling through? Cuz not many Pokemon that are hundreds of pounds can float on a cloud. =)

I would like a fusion of Cyndaquil and Quilava and a Fusion of Quilava and Typhlosion(Sorta like an in between evolution).

Holy moly,that's gonna be hard.Even though I do hard requests...I'm turning these down.Anyone else want to do it?

The Request List of Doom
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Taken by Reventhas) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Tropiking - Rhydon Cloud (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cyndaquil - Cyndaquil/Quilava Splice and Quilava/Typhlosion Splice

Silver, make it fit the size of the sprite better. Then maybe someone will request, because its a pretty origanal (I can't spell) idea.

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Taken by Reventhas) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)

I'll do the splices...

Done!
cyndaquilinbetween37298.bmp

Congratulations Silver, for post #500!

I'm bored... All the requests are reserved...

Last edited:

I'm doing something else right now, so I might not be very active in the shop(even less then I am now). As such, I unreserve my requests.
The Request List
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)

Hi.I am Mew.Can you make a Mew chao,with a shiny too?Thanks!

Hey Mewtwo! Can I be one of your workers?
Hope this isn't too pushy, but I made a request anyway. (^That one)
picture.php

What exactly is your request Lucas?

edit: sorry didnt see the Mew. FYI, Mewtwo is in fact Mew.

MEWTWO used ACCEPTED on foe WORKER REQUEST!!
And I wanted to see if anyone knew,and how well some of my wokers did on that :P I REQUESTED ON MY OWN SHOP that's kinda new!

Any splice requests or scene requests from me? I now do Pokéballs! And add me to the worker list, because I WORK here.

...I've already done a sceptile chao! For this shop!

Sceptile49543.bmp

Hope the pose is ok.

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo)

*sigh* I guess I could try the chaos, since all else is taken...

Back
Top Bottom