• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MINECRAFT

um
I just spent like five hours turning a whole lava lake into obsidian and mining it
I now have nearly 9 stacks of obsidian
why did I do this

MAKE A FORTRESS

A 576-block fortress?
pfft

Also I just found my like fifth dungeon in this world. Each of them are in tunnel systems under my bases which are like a minute's walk apart. (well actually one of them is one of my bases because I turned it into a skelly grinder and made a Coe-style dungeon hut but)
ALSO ALSO a huge slime spawned in a 1-block-wide space and when I killed it it split into the wall and the minislimes suffocated

I heard someone mention Trolls in here a while ago.
I don't see them in the Minecraft Wiki.
Were they a recent addition?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLVES

my pet dog knocked me off the top of my base

in other news I found a big hole with a bunch of skeletons in it, and I fell into it unscathed

woooooo

Found this server: minecraft.stgdfw.com
Minecraft mmo.
You have skills like mining, archery, and acrobatics, and the give you better powers.
Plus there are wolves there.

I heard someone mention Trolls in here a while ago.
I don't see them in the Minecraft Wiki.
Were they a recent addition?

I believe they are part of the Mo' Creatures mod.

Found this server: minecraft.stgdfw.com
Minecraft mmo.
You have skills like mining, archery, and acrobatics, and the give you better powers.
Plus there are wolves there.

Is it better than titan.hakaslak.com?
(It has the MCMMO mod as well as other things, faction mod, pvp server blah blah a few of us are playing there now... (: you have to apply but it doesn't take too long)

too bad it costs money. I love this game.

EDIT:... oh wait, I don't need to pay for this! *runs off*

EDIT EDIT: do they actually e-mail you ever? Why do they need it?

Last edited:
Does anyone here have experience with modding? I have an idea that will be awesome (Virtual Pets).

Back
Top Bottom