• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

"Explore new worlds..." as "Explore men's rooms..."

...now that is how you should have advertised, Neopets.

Saigon as Shagon. Not that it means anything to me, but it sounds like something between Shoggoth and Dagon.

And, I once had a weird moment looking at some advertisement papers (that had the typical winter decoration):
Hey, a snowflake.
Wait... there seem to be more than six of those stick bits sticking out of it. Does it have twelve or something?
Oh no, it has eight sides! Hou could they do it?

"Explore new worlds..." as "Explore men's rooms..."

...now that is how you should have advertised, Neopets.

"Explore new worlds." And Nepeta.

"Rude or perverted" as "nude or perverted"

"Rule of perverted." TV Tropes appears to be getting on my mind.

Misheard "25% of your semester grade" as "25% of you masturbate",
and misread "why is multiplication sometimes necessary" as "why is manipulation sometimes necessary".

Both in math class today. Good times.

I just had a reaaaally bad one guys... note spoiler'd for the young'uns.

Was reading ASB battles when I read "There is a Venipede sized hole in the ground beside Pandora’s substitute." as "There is a Penis sized hole inside Pandora’s substitute."

Back
Top Bottom