• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [cultist win]

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Night 1]

I am not cheese mafia. Kinda wish I was cause that sounds epic. Well I feel like we're back at square one.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 2]

We only have a day left of discussion (or rather, less than a day) and I think we need to lynch somebody, so if our inactives - that is, Blaziking, SilverFalcon, and Dave Strider - don't come out of the woodwork and post soon, shall we lynch one of them? They've all been online recently but none of them have viewed this thread since the 7th, and if I'm not mistaken none of them have posted at all.

Right, I'm just posting so I won't get lynched. I haven't posted because I haven't had anything to say.

hrml. Moreso an obligatory post than anything - I'm fairly sure our first-night alien theory is sounding solid enough, but that's just back to step one, all things considered. I'm not sure I'd want to do, personally, and will probably flow with the backwagon. (look ma! I'm helpful!) I'm not 100% convinced randylynching is a good idea, at the current, as the players /could/ always come back - but there's also the whole.. nothing.. happening.. thing. Albeit, when people get chosen as Mafia, they rarely go inactive. I: hrgh.

I really don't have anything to contribute this round. Just posting so I won't get killed.

So, before I get lynched, I'm agreeing with Little Blueberry Bomb on this. So, jumping on the bandwagon and saying Blaziking.

Blaziking, then. Alien-kill leaves with no clues.

Last edited:

"This is Blaziking. He cannot be seen. Blaziking, will you stand up, please."
However, there is still no sign of Blaziking. "Blaziking has mastered the first lesson if not being seen; not to stand up. But he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover."
The players push a big shiny button, and a bush in the distance erupts into flames, throwing the charred body of Blaziking up into the air with a spectacular bang. He lands in front of the players and they all notice he doesn't look very Mafia-ish either. They're not very good at this kill-the-Mafia thing, evidently.

Blaziking the Black Mage was killed. He was not mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 3]

Day Three

As the sun rises, the players suddenly come over all peckish. Esurient. Eee, they wor all 'ungree, lahyk. So they decide to sally forth, infiltrate Phantom's place of purveyance, and negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

Instead, however, they find her body slumped over the counter, having been shot through the head. What a senseless waste of human life.

Phantom is dead. She was not mafia.
48 hours for discussion.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Night 1]

Assuming the standard weighting of roles, we probably have two or three Mafia plus an exploder plus the alien which is apparently dead now. That's 3-4 out of 13 living players, so roughly 23-30% that a randylynch will get a Mafia member.

... And now that's 3-4 out of 11 living players, and thusly 27-36% chance that we lynch a Mafia member. Uh, I know nobody's really advocated abstainment yet, but just in case anyone was considering it, those statistics make lynching look really good right now.

Phantom doesn't seem to have really done much except roleclaim (and even then, only sort of) and ponder Karkat. Since I'm also in Bachuru's enormous mafia game, of course my first thought is that somebody's killing roleclaimers, but that would be a silly thing for the Mafia to copycat, right?

It's been a week. Nobody else is going to play today? Seriously?

Okay then, randomly lynch Ketsu because she's one of the people who hasn't done anything but post once on the first day to avoid getting lynched for inactivity.

I think the issues with the board utterly refusing to work threw a bit of a wrench in overall activity. l: But for the sake of getting things moving again, I'll go ahead and bandwagon.

Ketsu

Eh, sure. I probably should start getting more active, so Ketsu.

After an astonishingly long day period and barely any discussion, two players finally speak up, voicing their accusations and both grabbing and tugging on a large rope hanging from the ceiling. Ketsu looks up just in time to see a 16-ton weight racing down from the ceiling and right onto her head.

Ketsu was killed. She was not mafia.
Two weeks 48 hours for night actions.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 4]

Day Four

[insert relevant quote here]

Nobody died last night. 48 hours for discussion.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 4]

I really need to start switching phases on time
Not that anyone's still playing or anything >:c

Nobody was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom