• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

...So I guess we have our sandbox plot? Awesome. I think that means I have absolutely no work to do as a DM (no offence to anyone who has DMed sandbow plots)! :D

SHOUTING IS FUN!

ALSO TWILIGHT SPARKLE COULD YOU MAYBE DM WITH ME BECAUSE IT STILL SOUNDS HARD.

ALSO WOULD WE BE PLAYING CANON CHARACTERS EVER?

I LOVE ICE CREAM (AND MAFIA)! *UNSUBTLE HINTS TO LOOK AT SIGNATURE*

ALSO HOW'S THE DRAWING GOING?

HEY LOOK AT ME I'M USING CAPITAL LETTERS HAHA THEY EXIST

YOU ARE SO MEAN TO MEoh the picture's going pretty good thanks for asking :D

I could try...

I think I'm so childish seeing as I just got a Happy Meal so I could get a MLP toy...I got Rarity :3

Give it to me NOW. :D

Can you still draw my pony, even if it's a bit too late? If soo...

Female pony, pink, red mane and tail with blonde highlights, and a grey smiley-face sticking out its tongue as the cutie mark. And eyes that are a mix of yellow, green, blue, brown and red.

Of course I can! The picture is far from finished, so I can still accept a lot of ponies. I'll get to work on your pony right now~!

Okay, so who should start the rp thread then? (I'll do it if no one else wants to)

I don't have the guts to, but anypony else beside me is welcome to do so!

Last edited:

OH MY GOD I'M GONE FOR ONE DAY AND PONIES EVERYWHERE

I was thinking a lighter brown color then that, and the eye color should be green, methinks.

Also, the C:\ should also be green, like a terminal.

And the horn should be the same color as the hair, just like on the show.

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH ALSO RP SOUNDS AMAZING.

6ykv93.jpg

THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU ALRAUNE/SPIKE

About six years ago I never would, but you know, the series is now ni-awesome looking/sonding (while retaining essentially all the same base ideas (and nw rainbow dash's personality has been taken by Rarity, and she's now a freaking tomboy))

I'm on board.

nn! rock-ground I'd ♥ if it you'd let me use the name rarity idk. yeah!

(I've been using the name rarity on irc for a while and people are remarking that they confuse you & I at a glance and yeah that!)

Do you want to join?

I wasn't all that active here anymore, but I'd heard rumors that everyone on TCoD was obsessed with this new My Little Pony cartoon, so I decided to check it out. By the next day I'd watched all 15 episodes, and loved every minute of it~ And I've recently spent all my spare time drawing ponies. (Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and myself as a pony.) My favorite is Twilight, though, so she'll probably be drawn next. :3

Join? :D?

What's everyone's favorite episode so far? Mine was probably Winter Wrap-Up, not in small part because of the excellent song, which I actually... have playing right now.

I wasn't all that active here anymore, but I'd heard rumors that everyone on TCoD was obsessed with this new My Little Pony cartoon, so I decided to check it out. By the next day I'd watched all 15 episodes, and loved every minute of it~ And I've recently spent all my spare time drawing ponies. (Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and myself as a pony.) My favorite is Twilight, though, so she'll probably be drawn next. :3

Join? :D?

What's everyone's favorite episode so far? Mine was probably Winter Wrap-Up, not in small part because of the excellent song, which I actually... have playing right now.

Winter Wrap-Up is my favorite for the same reason bronies for life.

Added!

Back
Top Bottom