• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

WELL OBVIOUSLY NOPONY HERE APPRECIATES TRUE AWESOMENESS.

YEAH, REALLY

I was going to post here before but I didn't know what colour was cool enough to use and uh. Rainbow never occurred to me. :D (also this is the ugliest rainbow because there aren't enough letters :c maybe I should add exclamation points)

(ALSO AM I ACTUALLY A PART OF THIS CLUB if not I would like to be a part of this club.)

THE FOLLOWING POST IS GRIMDARK AS FUCK. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH OR LIKE EITHER PINKIE PIE OR RAINBOW DASH

Alright, has anyone heard of or read the fanfiction "Cupcakes"? Supposedly it's the worst grimdark pony fanfic ever. I read it and I didn't think it was very bad... but, yeah. What are your guys views on it?

I wasn't particularly impressed by it, but I didn't hate it either. In general, though, I'm not really into horror fics/movies/literature/whatever, although I can appreciate a good one of that genre when I see it.

FLUTTERSHY FOR THE WIN

Alright, has anyone heard of or read the fanfiction "Cupcakes"? Supposedly it's the worst grimdark pony fanfic ever. I read it and I didn't think it was very bad... but, yeah. What are your guys views on it?

Er... it was pretty horrible. I couldn't say it was the worst, since I have only read that one, and the quality of writing wasn't too bad, but... yeah pretty unpleasant. A little funny how they interpreted Pinky Pie's character and incorporated a lot of the things she does... er... I guess...
Not something I'd recommend to anyone though... x_o

Y'ALL PONIES DON'T KNOW A REAL PONY WHEN YA SEE ONE. APPLEJACK IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST PONY.

Rainbow Dash is pretty cool, too.

.............. I WOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND IN CRAZY COLORS BUT I JUST GOT HERE SO--

Hi. I just got into MIF yesterday so... noob brony here. ;3;

BUT EVERYPONY KNOWS THAT DERPY HOOVES IS ONE OF THE BEST PONIES EVER.

.............. I WOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND IN CRAZY COLORS BUT I JUST GOT HERE SO--

Hi. I just got into MIF yesterday so... noob brony here. ;3;

Ah, welcome to the herd, brony. *hoofbump* You can join us in our colourful large lettered opinions, but I have a feeling it'll end soon.

So, who's your favorite pony?

I wish I could try to talk my mom into buying the Derpy one. I think it's awesome that there's still five days left and the bids have already gone up to $2,026.

Of course she does, she frequently talks about Derpy Hooves, actually, with all the questions she is asked about her.

I feel quite sure that you by now
Have all realized, with Youtube, how
The captions you most often see
Are, to be frank, a bit faulty.
But I do love Audio Transcribe.
Without it, I would never find
The true reason for Spike's disdain
Of owls (They will not buy cocaine!)
And I must say that some events
Would really seem much less intense.

I GOT REFERENCED ON PONYCHAN

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/arch/res/1+50.html

Post #17339.

I was just looking up some Random MLP Fan Sites and One was about the Ponies’ Theme Songs (And I Lost said Site, too! :( ), Rainbow Dash being my Fav, I Look at the Song they chose for her (Stratovarius – Eagleheart), and then I see This Site on your Story while Listening to the Song, I wanted to Cry so badly, while Exploding with the Sonic Rainboom Worthy Epicness of your Story!

I was just looking up some Random MLP Fan Sites and One was about the Ponies’ Theme Songs (And I Lost said Site, too! :( ), Rainbow Dash being my Fav, I Look at the Song they chose for her (Stratovarius – Eagleheart), and then I see This Site on your Story while Listening to the Song, I wanted to Cry so badly, while Exploding with the Sonic Rainboom Worthy Epicness of your Story!

I've been trying to come up with a character theme song for each character, as in the "Series X iPods" videos.

Rainbow Dash

O_O

Back
Top Bottom