• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Name on the internet.

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Simply type your username into your normal search engine and post the first 3 pictures that turn up. You can get some really strange results.

Please links, it avoids the flipping enormous pictures.

Last edited:
Your search - [blanked out] - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.

Oh, how boring. I only get the same person...

William+McMahon.jpg
nla.pic-an12265985-v
mcmahon.jpg

max0900.gif

I found this amazing picture when googling my own name once... I love it so much

Uuh the first three results are pictures from my DeviantArt account, so nothing strange there (well, lots of it is pretty strange, but not unexpected), and all the results for my full real name are of people I've never met.

So pictures, or pictures on the website? I'd like to know, because on the image search, I get three images, and on the website search, I've found out that there was once someone with my name, but she lived in Winsconsin and was born in 1855. XD

Because I got these images:

images

images

images

Pictures of a college football player.

Yes. It's a joke among my friends, because he's super black and I'm pale as the moon.

Way too many of them are actually about me. I'm famous~ (not)

Here's one of the weirder ones that came up though.

Some of these are really funny.

Back
Top Bottom