• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Nintendo Console!

Wobbles

The Wobbuffet Fan
Alright, as some know, Nintendo will be unveiling "Project Cafe" at E3 this year. Here's the question...
Wanna watch? At 9:00 PDT, Nintendo will be hosting a LIVE video of their new console unveiling. Here's the place.

I'll still be in school at the time :( I wish I could watch though, it would probably be awesome, even if the console does end up being "sub-par".

Awesome, I'll probably be watching this if I'm not doing something else.

Edit: Daww, that's the same night as my school's band/chorus/orchestra spring concert :C guess I won't be watching this then...

Edit again: Wait, I thought it said 9pm xD well, maybe I'll be watching at least some of this. idk.

Last edited:
To be fair, everyone (Most people, anyway) hated the Wii's name when it first came out. Wii U does have a nice ring to it! We'll grow used to it. Also I love the controller, it's such a clever idea.

If you say Wii U over and over really fast in front of a mirror it appears it sounds like a police siren :D

But yeah, I'm not a fan of the name.

Eh, not so sure about the Mii stuff. The controls look pretty cool, although its large number of buttons plus a touch screen seem hard to use -- then again, I haven't tried it, so I can't say whether it really will be hard to use.

I'm going to withhold opinion until some games come out on it first.

Alright, like some people said before, horrible name. I mean, even Wii 2 would have been better(though it would still sound like chatspeak T-T).

For the games that have apparently been announced(I haven't seen the list quite yet, so I hope you guys aren't lying XD), all I have to say is this:

me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom