• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New tcod Style im not sure to like

I am having fun "repplu"-ing to this thread. Whoever did this, props.

Can we keep it? pleeeez?? :3 Kratos' style is pretty awesome too.

If we do, keep it as an OPTION and not a mandatory thing WITH NO SWITCHING.

...I am utterly surprised anyone likes this style, but I guess it's all the opinion...?

I think the bright colours grab their incredibly slow minds and short attention spans. I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS SHIT! I'TS IMPOSSIBLE TO READ NAMES AND SHIT.

For replacing my Darren avatar with "unreal air", the mothafucka who did this better watch his/her back. >D

Last edited:
okay bro lets go on tea cog WERE WE EAT TEA AND RINK COD......,

hopy shti whats this RAD NEW STYLUS.......

who giev s ahsit man thsi radicle stile in stiling!!!!!!!!!!!!111

how do i meaxsure teh awesomenesss???

dude no../ .
let me show you

no

fuck

no

dude

no...
fuck

dude...you got to FLIP it,
TURN-WAYS

I officially suggest that after April Fools' is over, this style remains mandatory for this thread and this thread only.

Ohhhhhhhh my gosh this would've been 1000000× better. ♥ I found this one funny for a bit but Joltik style would've been great foreverrrr.

For replacing my Darren avatar with "unreal air", the mothafucka who did this better watch his/her back/vagina.
... Dude if I'm interpreting that joke right (rape) that's a seriously creepy joke. I mean I don't like rape jokes in general, but this one is really giving me the wiggies.

Last edited:
TG: guys
TG: come on
TG: this style is obviously the best
TG: it should be like this
TG: forever
TG: but with less pupppets

I feel so chill right now

Comic sans is my guilty pleasure (oh god don't tell anyone)

this would be great if I didn't hate homestuck

:D
geez, you may as well have added that you hate breathing too

Aobaru said:
For replacing my Darren avatar with "unreal air", the mothafucka who did this better watch his/her back/vagina.
Yeah, that post was really fucking creepy.

Aobaru said:

Can we avoid jokes like this, please? It really isn't appropriate. Also it is really fucking creepy, yes.

Equinoxe said:
how HIGH do you even have to be to hate homestuk ???
Byrus said:
geez, you may as well have added that you hate breathing too

yeah guys I dunno I guess I just don't share your taste in terrible comics

(I am joking please don't kill me)

Not only the weird guy logo, but also there's a pile of jelly monsters in the corner, and for some reason a white pumpkin.

Back
Top Bottom