• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nosy Birthday Question

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
YES THIS IS VITALLY IMPORTANT.

Actually, it's not, but I remember this old rhyme from when I was little and it gave me ~inspiration~ to ask a weird question. (ALSO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SOON. REMEMBER.)

What day of the week were you born on? :o

I don't mean 'what day of the week is your birthday' because then you'll all look it up for 2009 and that's silly and doesn't have anything to do with the rhyme.

You can look up old calendars on the Internet to find out, I think!

oh right the rhyme

Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go
Friday's child works hard for a living
Saturday's child is loving and giving
And the child born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny, blithe, good and gay.

I couldn't remember the punctuation. Shut up.

I'm Sunday. \o/ I'm the best!!

Sunday :D

I hope by "gay" it means happy (If yes then I like it, if not then it dosen't entirely fit.)

Friday. Hard working?

kalhdfsdoi;fhewoihfruewfhdks;FIUE3485Y4HEWREWNFCKHDENCFNEILHBCEFLKFEiuewhr9382ry298347u32uihduihbewfciugbwe8fyr23983qe

I'm sorry, that was me pounding my keyboard during uncontrollable laughter.

Back
Top Bottom