• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nutella

They have it at the Comasary (lol, don't know how to spell it). It's for Military families only, though. And one of these days I'm going to sneak off and see if Wegman's has it...

They have it at the Comasary (lol, don't know how to spell it). It's for Military families only, though.

And that's why you go to a base with a military family, so you can get in and do all that marvelous shopping at the comissary and the PXs. =D

Although I somehow doubt Ft. Hood's comissary would have it, it's kinda small unless they expanded it when I wasn't looking. Never know, though.

Man, I haven't had Nutella in years. You are all making me very hungry and willing to run to the nearest store to buy some.

I hate Nutella. Every fucking day for the past two weeks I have been presented Nutella as a breakfast item. One does not put chocolate onto bread! Especially not at 7:30 am!

I've had Nutella before. It was pretty good if I remember correctly. I need to go get me some more of that stuff...

Just saw a commercial for it on TV a few minutes ago.
I wonder if that means they're selling it around here now.

I mean, it's chocolate in a jar. I must have it.

In my town (in California), you can find Nutella in many grocery stores and even drug stores. It's not hard to find at all.

Back
Top Bottom