• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsession?

earthbound1186054013.jpg

<3

The sad thing is, I don't even have a SNES. ;A;

DIGIMON~ As my signature tells.
I am becoming completely and utterly obsessed with training all of my Digimon to their top aptitudes, making Burst Modes, and DNA digivolving. And yeah, I always have an obsession, which just gets replaced by another obsession in due time. My previous one was Soul Calibur. :D Also, my longest obsession was probably Brawl because I went crazy over it the second I finished playing Melee and learned there was going to be a sequel.
Also I almost go completely insane whenever I learn someone even remotely knows about my current obsession. I almost attacked my friend when he mentioned Digimon in a conversation we had.

Star Trek: The Next Generation. I recently caught a few episodes on TV and I've fallen in love with it ever since! Oh, Picard is awesome~

Well, there's an obsession I've had for roughly three or four years now: country music. It's tied with Pokemon for top obsession. It is the reason I wake up in the morning. O_O Just kidding.

I am obsessed with Katekyo Hitman Reborn and I can't snap out of it.
I'm also obsessed with...rendering Hibari's hair. x_X

There's so many past obsessions that I will just have to opt out. x_x

Axes. Huge fanatic of the axe, be it the fighting style with a Labrys, defense with a Bardiche, or just simple cutting down trees. The axe is the weapon of the true badass.

Pokemon, Naruto, metal (as in the music, not the rusty stuff), the video in my sig, metal, Guitar Hero, metal, and MORE METAL!!! :D

Pokemon, Doctor Who, Star Trek, video games in general...

And the king of obsessions.

SPRITE.

omg Sprite I'm so obsessed with that god if I don't have it I DIE :<

Right now, at this very moment, my biggest two obsessions are:
1. Drawing the most stupidly cute Pokemon the world has ever seen.
2. Gelphie fanfiction.

:D

The PhaRaoH is obsessed with these things: (In no particular order)

RENT (Still loving this musical after 2 years of owning a copy of the DVD)
Pokemon
Shaman King
Tao Jun (From Shaman King)
Samantha (An OC I love =3)
My "dog lover" cup
Violence and pain towards anime characters and OCs that I like
Roleplaying (Though I'm too shy to enter any here)
My ferret
Caramelldansen
My scars
My ribbon
My friend's wolf OCs Krazoa and Kaizen
Egypt
China
Japan...

I obsess over many things, and quite quickly, for a rather long period of time. ^^'

Back
Top Bottom