• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [DAY 1]

seriously?

*headdesk*

no one can understand me, maan.

I'm guessing you're trying to claim vig? (If so... why are you claiming so early?)

*Headdesk

*Double headdesk*

I'm such a mmmooorrrooonnn.

Anyways... There could be two Vigs, I guess?

Okay nevermind.

Hello! This is your friendly, neighbourhood inspector!

Cirrus is mafia.

That's nicemazing!

But please, can I vigkill? D:

meh. Cirrus

He could always be a Mafia pretending to be an inspector so that he can say that Cirrus is a Mafia.

Then I'll vigkill her!!

but if they're BOTH not mafia I'm quitting this game. >:I

*she

Uh. I suppose, but I'm inclined to believe her (she's popped in like this before as inspector).

Cirrus.

Hmmmmmmmm I don't have any reason((in this game)) to disbelieve our ?inspector? so I'm gonna vote Cirrus

Just seeing this now. Fortunately, there's been sufficient evidence to suggest this.

Cirrus.

I've very little doubt that Cirrus really is mafia (fakeclaiming inspector on day one just to get rid of one innocent and then get caught would be a pretty silly move. also Cirrus is always mafia :o), but we mustn't jump to the conclusion that that confirms Alvyren's claim or clears vem of any suspicion; ve could easily be a mafia member sacrificing another to appear innocent to everyone else. Whether Alvyren's innocent or not, though, this is likely one mafia member out of the way!

Also, RK, did you target anyone last night?

Cirrus is always mafia? How is that a valid argument? The roles should be randomized, so it doesn't matter if Cirrus is always mafia, and if the roles aren't randomized this game isn't going right.
That said, I was just being untrusting. However, because of the lack of evidence, I would like to abstain from voting, if possible.
Nah, I'm kidding. It's not as if it makes a difference, so I guess I'm going to vote for Cirrus.

If I kill an innocent I die.

So no I didn't

Back
Top Bottom