• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Memorial Thread

The Crystal game I got along with a Gameboy Advance for my 9th birthday. I'll miss my "awesome" "HM-slave" female Typhlosion(well, it wasn't meant as a HM slave, I didn't have specific Pokes for HMs), the first Sneasel I caught, the awesome card game at the Game Corner...

HOW COULD I SELL IT TO MY BROTHER(who later traded it with a friend) TO GET MONEY FOR A TAMAGOTCHI WHEN THEY GOT POPULAR AGAIN? A TAMAGOTCHI THAT MESSED UP AFTER A FEW WEEKS? ...Yeah.

Last edited:
R.I.P. Bubbles the Swampert and Sky the Raquayza.
You were lost after a few weeks for no explained reason ;.;
Then Skipper, you cute little Mudkip. You kept erasing after I first save you ;.;
Then I got Charlie the Torchic. Same thing as Skipper ;.;
WHY? WHY DO MY CUTE LITTLE POKEMON (and big green dragon)HAVE TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF UNEXPLAINED RANDOM DELETION?! WHYYY!

i had a charizard on red version

but then i kept moving on to glitches and i had to put it in the box, but it wasn't there when i went back to get it. D:
I WAS CRUSHED.

<333 that charizard lol

Ruby : Whistler, Sol and Buttsecks the Grovyle, Combusken and Marshtomp that I had each on a seperate file on my dastardly Ruby which never kept the save file. And to that blasted Ruby I lost many more, notabley my treasured Chomp, a Mawile that I adored so...

LeafGreen : Psy, Psy 2, Squirty, RedBird, YeloBird and BluBird. In the order I mentioned them, Mew, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. I also lost a Charmeleon that my friend cloned and traded to me along with my Gardevoir, Ina and all the Eeveelutions available up to Ruby. Lost due to my past friend who was jealous of them and when I left it behind by accident at school he spent the night trading them to his game for a bunch of Magikarp.

Pearl : Flipside my Giratina, lost in an attempt to clone at the GTS and for a mesley lv1 Staraptor that was obviously a hack. And by my own hand Glamanda the Glameow, named after a girl I used to like at the time, I released her when I realised I wouldn't see that person again for many reasons, and I decided I'd erase everything about her from my mind, that included releasing her.

May they all Rest in Peace );

This post is dedicated to Blueclaw, my Fralagatr, my first starter in my first Silver game and my first level 100, and Lavapool, his female Typhlosion successor.

You guys were awesome.

EDIT: And ENTEI, the first legendary I ever caught. You were too awesome for one of my lame-ass nicknames.

My very, very, very first pokemon ever, Jr. the Blastoise...deleted by a dead internal battery in my Blue version. May he rest in peace forever...

Snarky the Cubone(and Marowak):
I was dumb enough to leave that Gold version in the SUN, thus ruining poor Snarky. Good-skulled buddy, wherever you are, in the great Pokeheaven, I hope you can forgive your dorky eight-year old trainer who didn't know what she was doing back then. *sigh*

Ah, my level 80-something Pikachu on Yellow, too awesome to nickname. It was awesome, and I could beat the entire Elite Four with just mai Pikachuuu~ An also awesome unnamed Dragonair died too. That was in grade 2, but... Well, random deletions suck. Like, a lot. ;_;

Nightwitch, my Murkrow.

He saved my tail countless times, and was also the indirect namesake of my account here... *emosigh* Alas, he was lost with my copy of Pearl. I have not been able to train another Murkrow since... >:|

Hikari the Shiny Ampharos

He is still alive on Crystal. I figure that I should say good bye in advance, as Crystal will likely die soon (Unless I can get a link cable and replace batteries in Gol and Silver at regular intervals).

Anybody want to bet on how long he has before dying?

Ummm... a month?
Anyways...
OMG there are other people who suffer the fate of random dancing deletions?! Dragon, thank you for sharing this with me *claps*
But the only Gen. III game I have is Ruby(well, I have Sapphire, but every time I try to save, it gets glitchy and says "Unable To Save"), which is shared with my sister, therefore I cannot transfer my Pokes onto my game... *sob* Any ideas besides getting a new game?

Last edited:
Charizard

Amie, my female Charizard. Knew Cut, Strength, Rock Smash and Dragon Claw.

Also there were plenty of male Firemys that I can't remember atm.

Back
Top Bottom