• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Riddles

Pwnemon

will remain confined to the pokemon topics
This is something I did a while back with a friend on a different forum and I thought I'd ship it here. The game is simple. I give you a riddle with clues in it and you try to guess the answer. I'll keep a database in the front of all the Pokes I've made riddles for so far as well as one for all Pokemon guessed for the current riddle.

Current Riddle:

Completed Riddles:

Phione:
I have the eggs to call myself a legendary, though some may disagree.

Tyranitar:
I rock, but Thomas Jefferson doesn't think so.

Bulbasaur:
However much you try and screw me, I'll always be number 1.

Exeggcute:
Torchic may think he came first, but it's all about me, me, me, me, me, and me!

Skarmory:
My arms make me so blissful I feel like I'm soaring.

Wailord:
I typically feel pretty blue, but I'm big on Skitties.

Ninetails:
My tail is my life, but is that all there is? Try and take either and you'll be doomed.

Ho-oh:
Do geese see god?

Current Riddle Guesses:

Last edited:
Correct!

Next riddle, a bit tougher:

I rock, but Thomas Jefferson doesn't think so.

Not him either. Think a little about the riddle. The most unsuspecting word can always be a clue.

None of the above. And since you've surpassed five guesses, hint!

Pay more attention to the second part. What did Thomas Jefferson hate?

Yes yes i know I know.

Brits would likely be able to guess this as well though, whom also constitute a large part of the forums. And this is just copy and paste from the other forum.

Nope. Three more and another hint.

Come on people, Thomas Jefferson hated something and you're totally ignoring that!

Back
Top Bottom