• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post here to get your +1 while pretending to care about my feelings

i usually ignore the introduction forum but this title made me lol irl

so anyways hi, welcome, and bye bc we'll probably never see each other again

Welcome.

It is whatever you want it to be.

You're welcome~

EDIT: also your sig is awesome.

pigment? i swear those are for colors.

also i approve of your signature :U

HELLO NEW MEMBER who apparently is a friend of kronogreen why was I not informed

Anyway you are my favorite color so you are welcome here. I am Blastoise, you are Blue, and this is a cool hangout place thing place. I hope you enjoy stay and stuff.

also your signature is the best

FUCK YOU ALL I HAVE SIGS TURNED OFF! D:<

'lo. I'm RespectTheBlade and will be refraining from saying what I normally might not say.
Check out the Anime-Style Battling part of the forums.
Enjoy some iced coffee and haddock.

I'm sure you and your evident self-hatred will get along quite well here. :o Welcome!

Well my intro sucked too and I have a few friends here and I think a lot of people at least know my name and have seen me.

Best title ever.

Love the sig.

So you're a MANLY MAN OF MANLINESS?

Where can I read more of those comics you and Green share, they are wonderful.

Also are you Blue as in the HGSS Viridian gym leader in the english version, Blue as in the japanese name for the RBY girl, Blue as in the game or Blue as in the color?

Back
Top Bottom