• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

Just popping in to say that your art is terrific. I especially like the way that you draw pokemon.

d'awww shucks you guys :3c

still no Finnick, but...

tumblr_lh4aiaJFDN1qeqaano1_400.png

kobolds, kobolds everywhere

tumblr_lhvjbaohNr1qeqaano1_400.png

“Once there was a very vain black dragon. He believed that he was the most beautiful creature in all the lands, and was always found with a mirror by his side.

But one day, a witch on the back of a mighty white winged beast came upon the dragon’s lair. She told the dragon that he was too proud, and he must be punished.

The witch placed a curse on the dragon, making his flesh and scales rot away, but leaving his mind bound to his skeleton for all eternity.

The dragon mourned the loss of his beauty, hiding deep underground.”

Experimenting with stuff~

Ahh that is really cool. I love styly experimenty stuff and dragons and the colours are awesome. One thing, it's a bit hard to see the arm over the leg, so I'd say add a gradient from where the arm lays a shadow, but otherwise, really really cool. :D

O: thank you! people seem to really like these, ahaha.

...I don't have the psd anymore though, lame. I'll keep that in mind for my later ones though, I have plans for a few more. here are some now!

tumblr_lhvqyyZ9x11qeqaano1_400.png
tumblr_lhw2lfMYTR1qeqaano1_400.png
tumblr_lhw4z3VhV11qeqaano1_400.png

I like the purple one best...Blue seems kinda off, I dunno.

These all have legends too, they can be found on my tumblr.

Jacob you are bad at being a Drow. They're not supposed to be so cute. >:T

But seriously, adore these. SO CUTE.

I absolutely love your dragons. May I suggest a pink feminine-looking one? :D

I absolutely love your dragons. May I suggest a pink feminine-looking one? :D

Hmmm...Well there aren't any pink dragons in D&D (as far as I know), which is what they are for...but I could give it a go. Any ideas for design? I tend to get a little crazy when left to my own devices designing things ;P

Hmm.. speaking of DND... How about you make this character.

Female spellsword who uses a full blade... yes full blade... (This is one of my old characters) She has a black viper as a familiar. Alignment was Chaotic-Neutral... until my party decided she was more evil than neutral. Black is main character color, prefers cold spells, also since she turned evil knows a bit of necromancy. Black hair green eyes. Personality... true bitch lol.

If you ever have time.

I'm not actually doing requests right now, but I am taking Commissions! So there's that.

and now, things.

swooooooooooooooooooooo.png

medino.png

ravielskerry.png

loevs.png

these were all done in my livestream, which I tend to use most nights (for both drawing and playing Audiosurf). There tends to be NSFW content, though, as a warning. There are a few recordings there, but again! possible NSFW content.

Coming to a stream is a good way to get free sketches out of me, if you're polite :9 and tell me who you are on here~

Dat bat. Dat itty bitty heartbat. <333

Also *snrrrk* I will never get tired of Medino.

Back
Top Bottom