• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

hmhmhmmm

evitac.png
kathrynx.png

rasvimcopy.png

Ah, I figure I've been stalking you long enough. Let's see... ;;Digs into bag of comments;; Aha, here's one! Just for you.

I love the style of the dragon series of yours, it's very fitting of the tone of the little stories you give each of them, which I also find fascinating. There's a sort of graininess that's extremely appropriate. And as for the blue dragon, great job on the details and scales. The texture is excellent, and gives off a craggy sort of gruff feel.

And well, I can't really comment on everything, but I'll say for minor criticism that there's something a bit off the Pinkie Pie picture. Her leg seems a tad too long and is at a slightly weird and awkward angle.

But yes, keep up the good work!

:33 Thank you! <3

Yeah, Pinkie there was my first try at drawing ponies, so she's a bit off :c it was good practice tho.

AND NOW giant images! Expression sheets of various characters in my D&D game. I still have a few more to do.

rydersheet.png

(my DMPC, Ryder)

azzysheet.png

(Zora's character)

anyasheet.png

(Sable's character)

sheetd.png

(and an NPC)

Lysander is the best paladin ever. Just sayin'. He's totally going to get sainthood. He's going to be the saint of profanity. (He's Dark Shocktail's character, BTW)

Also, hello again, Jacob. Still just as adorable as ever. x3c

Oh, a Rufflet, I like it. It looks so... little, but the title you gave it gives it a totally different mood. I love how you made it so that the expression is a little hard to figure out... I'm not sure whether he's annoyed or just being serious. And wonderful coloring, as usual.

I also really like the drawing that you did earlier of the gray bird... it looks like a cockatiel to me. That one is really cute. I especially like how you shaded the eye, since that's probably most of what makes it adorable.

As you can probably see, I really like that little eagle. And that grey bird is so cute!

He is the MANLIEST RUFFLET you guys :3 Manly. So manly. And dressed as the Soldier from TF2 :3c

And yeah that's a cockatiel; more specifically, one of the ones my parents have back home. Her name is Stan.

and now for something I like to call "a bunch of doodles Cherry slapped colour on"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaai.png

emiepics.png

and this is just a pink-line sketch but SCIENCE

whatisghappening.png

...Does that dude need more sleep or what?

Your art is awesome. I check this thread all the time.

Back
Top Bottom