• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblenauts Time-Wasting

Notoriously Unknown

Quick, somebody come up with a witty response!
So, this (evidently) is a Scribblenauts club. As of now the game comes out tomorrow in America, among other places, and because there's no club made for it yet I thought I'd step up.

So just chat about the game, about what ridiculouse ways you solved the puzzles in it, what you found would actualy pop up in the game, just basic scribbly chat.

Member list:
Notoriously Unknown
Cryptica
Blastiose
Leafpool
Flareth
Skroy Horitz
Darksong
Involutary Twitch
Heavy Lobster
Aethelstan
dragonair
Xaldin

Last edited:
have game :3 *join*

I'm not actually very creative in what I've done in this game... but I love it anyway. <3333

(although unfortunately my dream of going around bashing people with a trumpet is now broken D:)

Join? I got it!

This is stupid but.....

You know 1-11 in the puzzle section. I get the flowers but the florist won't take 'em. Am I missing a flow?

I'll join, mainly because I have it now. 8D

I haven't played much of it yet unfortunately—in fact, I've only done the tutorial (college, 'nuff said)— but so far I'm loving what I see. As far as puzzles go, though, I hope it'll be on par with my love of Professor Layton puzzles as I progress (the puzzles are the main reason as to why I got the game. =P)

Last edited:
I'll join too. :)

I summoned a camel for no reason. It's fun playing with animals. :P

Wonder if it recognizes impala?

And if it has camellia, why not clematis?
EDIT:
I found an Archaeopteryx useful.

Last edited:
You're all in. :3

So I absolutly love this thing. I typed in siren, then boat and sailor. The siren attacked the ship while the sailor kept obliviously trying to follow it. X3
Then I had a leviathan attack him too. >:3

Got the game yesterday. =D I just have one thing to say: world 10-9 (the action stage). Heck, the entirety of world 10, for that matter. But world 10-9 is priceless.

It's surprisingly hard, for a game where you can write anything... some of the stages are just like, what? The controls don't help a lot, either, but it's very rewarding when you do win. ^^

I've had the game since it came out on Tuesday. It is absolutely amazing, though I'm having some trouble in World 5 (I hate bullies) and the Action Stages aren't very thrilling imo, but it is still pwnsome.

Sign me up :)

I have the game! I love it, and I love doing time wasting things. (What, you thought I drove a car tied to a greenhouse off a cliff because I had to?)

I'd love to join if I may.

EDIT: I should mention an interesting discovery. Input OM NOM NOM NOM and you will get this strange metallic thing. It's freakin awesome that they even put in om nom nom nom, but I'm not sure what it does yet. Experiments will be conducted and I will try and get some answers.

Last edited:
I love thaT GAME and I have it. Can I join?
Also... you can put in God, devil, tornado, Ra, Zeus and Cthulu...

Type in 'mind control device' shoot at something. You can ride it!! I've rode Cthulu,
a dragon, a lion, and a shark!!

Gah, I can't figure out how to get past stage 9-1 >< anyone know what to do?

-Give them all halos
-Poof in God and have him forgive them
-give yourself wings and a cord. Attach the cord the each guy and fly them seperatly over to heaven
Air vehicles wont work due to the that blasted angel destroying them all. I kid you not, he pounded on my hot air ballon untill it exploded. ;-;

Type in 'mind control device' shoot at something. You can ride it!! I've rode Cthulu,
a dragon, a lion, and a shark!!

I use cupid for that. The Kraken and Manticore are my favorite rides. Apparently, though, you can't make a griffin or a hippogriff love you. :P

My favorite is now the Manticore :)
I like the hydra a lot.
Dolphins are fun too.
Everyone, what are youre favorite rides? Air, ground, water.
For me pterodactyl,manticore, dolphin

Back
Top Bottom