• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar Above You~

8/10

Another Poké-fusion, awesome!

(And for anyone who wants to know: Kumbhiramon, the Rat Deva, one of the 12 Devas Digimon and a key member of my Custom Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck, as are the rest of them! Trivia for you: The Rat is the reason the Cat is not a part of the Chinese Zodiac as he tricked Cat into thinking that the feast all the animals had been invited to was a day later than it actually was!)

Only because I thought you had an awesome avatar, but you disappointed me by changing it and I am just finding out now.

D: No one was using their Kai-made avvie anymore. (also don't insult poor eponine, she had a crush on her friend who didn't even notice her, and died while returning from bringing a letter to said friend's crush.)

@Yami: 7/10

kinda creeps me out

5/10

Not quite as good as your others, but its strange. I like it! I can't tell exactly what it is, though... ( I know its one of your fakemon, but the whole concept of an "Earth Spirit" confuses me.)

8/10 your avatars always make me gigglesnort.

@ Full Metal Cookies: I would make it transparent, but I don't think you can with MS Paint. Also, I think most Sprite Avatars are cool. (but that's not too important)

3/10.

For some reason, it disgusts me. I really don't know why. It just makes me think of... I don't know. Other than that, it's a good sprite, I just... don't like the design.

4/10

What happened to your Full Metal Alchemist avvies? They were fun, especially for the "Caption The Avatar" Game where I can jus put "short" in the smallest type on TCoD!

Back
Top Bottom