• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rebirth

"...I guess. Dog-cat, what do you say?" Waterfall said and turned to the Shiny Umbreon. He called her dog-cat just to taunt her a little, it was not badly meant. 'I guess... Having another one with us isn't a bad idea. Also, we all seem the same. If my companion approves, we'll let him join.' He thought. "Also, unless you tell me your name, I'm gonna call you dog-cat or Umbreon the rest of your lifetime." Another taunt, not badly meant.

((Post Ninja'd again...))

"I will determine my name later. For now, just call me Umbreon, please." Umbreon said.

((Hurry up gosh darn nighttime D=))

"Alright, then." Waterfall shrugged. "Should this here pokémon join us?" He asked Umbreon, and swung his tail towards the Gallade. "It's not a bad idea, as it seems that we are the same, with no identities an' all."

"Sure, it's all right with me!" Umbreon said. "He can join."
((Also, I accidentally put the Buivee and evos im my profile! :o I'll post it in yours if you want, though, Bakun. Hey, Bakun, can I call you Bacon?))

"Alright. You can join us." Waterfall said after Umbreon's response. "What's your name? Mine's Waterfall."

"Alright then" Blade said, and walked over to them, trying not to trip on his feet again. "As said, I don't remember my name, but you can call me Blade, and you don't need to think about why I decide to call myself that, do you?"

After a while, the Phione decided she should leave. For some reason, she thought it was important she do.. something. What?
She left and hopped away awkwardly. After a bit, she found a strange-colored Umbreon and other Pokemon talking. Who were they?
She decided to stay and watch them, unsure if she should say something.

As Lakey stood there, unable of what to say or what to do, the Pokémon directly in front of her - a Houndoom, by its looks - turned and bumped into her. She backed up a step, before spitting "Hey! Watch it!" at the Houndoom.

((... uh. late reply or something?))

"Why don't you? How do you see outta those beady eyes?" he snarled, whipping his tail around, glaring at the..what the hell was it? A..weasel?
He had the urge to bite that Pikachu.
N-No..don't..but if she says one wrong thing.. he thought.

"I was standing here perfectly fine before you decided to turn around and bump me," Lakey muttered, her loud confidence suddenly lost at the Houndoom's glare, though she couldn't help feeling indignant. She hadn't done anything wrong, so why must she be the one to look out for other Pokémon when she was only standing there? She met the Houndoom's gaze silently, and then self-consciously retreated a pace or two. She didn't like the look of those fangs. But curiosity at the two Pokémon fighting behind the Houndoom prevented her from leaving, and she carefully asked, "Do you know why that Scyther and the Clefable are fighting?"

Lucifer turned slowly, actually seeing the battle for the first time.
Epic. "No idea."
Although I would want to see if there's any prey over there-SHIT! Stop it, you aren't supposed to be THINKING THIS!

The Clefable girl squealed in pain as a thin red line appeared where the Scyther's blade had hit her, beads of red blood oozing out onto her pink fur. She was slightly reassured by the feeling of the impact of fist on tough insecty skin, but still the wound damn hurt. She jumped back towards the spindly green-and-white being who had talked to her before. She glanced at the wound and whimpered.

blood pain oh god why did I do this what about the baby Edward I'm coming...

Words filled her head in a confusing jumble, and she shook her head violently. Too much, too much!

She curled into a small ball and cried.

((Defense Curl - +1 Def))

Lupistar glanced into the distance. He saw a group of slightly huddled figures and pondered whether they were friendly. Deciding to take a chance (he must have some way to defend himself), he started running, but felt like a speeding bullet. How was he running so FAST?

Before he knew it he had arrived with the group. He scanned them, a slight frown playing across his face.

--

Sorinak shook his head wearily. He was tired. At least, a bit tired. He wanted to be somewhere warmer with a few people to be around him and keep him company. The electric pika waddled forwards in a random direction, and fell over flat on his face. He got up using his front paws and tried launching himself forwards, finding it a bit faster. Sorinak continued jogging in this way and soon found shapes on the horizon.

Caboose arrived at the meeting place of all the pokemon. They were all watching a syther and a clefable fighting.

"whats going on here" he asked as he walked up to an umbreon. but it just stared at him surprised to see an absol with a red strip down his back.

"hello" he said to break the umbreons trance

((D: Stupid recital, late entrance, sorry))

The Kirlia looked around, with no idea where she was. The last thing she could remember was being at home, and stabbing herself. Where in God's name was she?

(fail of a post cause I came late D:)

Now was as good time as any. The Phione hopped out from between the trees, looking curiously at the Umbreon, Absol and others.
"What's going on? Where are we?"

Flareon finally caught up with the pokemon that had the red strip down it's back she stood a few feet away from him "Hi" she said to all the pokemon she saw "what are you doing?" she asked all of the pokemon.

((Darn, I STILL don't have an idea for a plot.

Anakin Altomares Guardian: Punctuation and grammar, please. Rule 3?))

Cicada could hear others nearby. What if they're humans? She tried to fly away, but since her wings created a buzz, she immediately dropped down onto her claws and crawled behind a clump of thorn-bushes. She turned around and tried to balance on her knees, but when she fell over, the thorns seemed harmless. Still, the red bug cried out instinctively. "Ow!"

Oh, no, NOW they've heard me!

Trying to stay low, she hid in the thornbushes quietly.

The Absol turned to the phoine "hi im caboose, im trying to figure out what this fight is about.
Then he turned to the flareon "why are you following me!" he demanded.

"Oh. I'm... I don't know."
How strange. Phione realized she didn't have a name, really.
"I'm Phione, I guess. Do you want me to help?"

Back
Top Bottom