• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roar of Time style

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great! I've been looking forward to using something not-eye-hurting other than Dewgong style.

Wow! This style is almost as awesome as Articuno Snowflake style! But I won't use it. As in I tried using it, but it just.. was too dark for me. I'm too used to the whiteness of Dewgong style, eh.

Last edited:
Wow. Really nice. I love the weird watery background of the text input boxes and title bars and things.

Black boxes under everyone's avatars? Weird, wouldn't you agree? Programming glitch, I'm using the wrong browser, overlooked detail?

Huh? What do you mean by "black boxes under everyone's avatar"? The alt2 background fades downwards to black; you might just be seeing the top of the next cell in the postbit.

Mmm. I'm not a fan of repeating background images like the wavythings, but at least it transitions smoothly.

I think the problem with the "black boxes" is that it doesn't appear to fade into black very well; I can see them, too. If the post (or at least the signature) is too long you can see fairly clearly where the image stops and the background color begins. It's not as distracting as it could be, but it is there. Eh, I hope I explained that clearly enough.

Not my favorite style ever, but it's nice. And dark. D: I needed a dark style. So I'll probably use it until something else comes along.

Mmm. I'm not a fan of repeating background images like the wavythings, but at least it transitions smoothly.

I think the problem with the "black boxes" is that it doesn't appear to fade into black very well; I can see them, too. If the post (or at least the signature) is too long you can see fairly clearly where the image stops and the background color begins. It's not as distracting as it could be, but it is there. Eh, I hope I explained that clearly enough.

Not my favorite style ever, but it's nice. And dark. D: I needed a dark style. So I'll probably use it until something else comes along.
Ah, you're one of the wtf-ridiculously-bright-monitor people. I will never get you.

On my monitor, even the bottom half of the actual image looks black. And note that my monitor is actually color-corrected for real colors. What have you done to yours to see anything there? Seriously. o_O

EDIT: Okay, should be fixed; this time I checked the bottom pixels on the image, and it's definitely pure black.

Last edited:
I love it. <3

fuck yes. new replacement.

arug it'll be here for awhile unless I find a new replacement till Spectrum. <3

Yes, that's better.

Maybe it's just because my eyes are so bad, but I really can't stand dark monitors.

I like it, but it's too... big. Probably because the Dialga sprite is so big, and then the entire row gets stretched and coupled with my pretty small font it just looks bizarre.

So is opalstyle next? :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom