• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sable's Daycare Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I foist a Pokémon on you?
Here, have a Numel named Bactrian.

EDIT: Oh, the prices to withdraw Pokémon mentioned in the first post - are they per point or overall? Nothing is mentioned about 'per point' for the most part, but then it says "(Those registered in the 'Dex Registry) require special knowledge and will cost a flat $15 per point to withdraw."

...Dwagie, could you update the first post to show I've got my Bidoof in there?
Right, sorry, been kind of lazy updating. Though mind you, it doesn't matter if they're in the main post or not, what matters the the date you post to deposit them, so if they're not up there immediately it's no worries.

Should means won't, so I'll have my balloon back and replace him with the randomly-selected Runningnose the Eevee. >:3
Yes. Well. I still should. >:C
*Steals your floofy*

Can I foist a Pokémon on you?
Here, have a Numel named Bactrian.

EDIT: Oh, the prices to withdraw Pokémon mentioned in the first post - are they per point or overall? Nothing is mentioned about 'per point' for the most part, but then it says "(Those registered in the 'Dex Registry) require special knowledge and will cost a flat $15 per point to withdraw."
It's per point regardless, that's sort of what the last line suggested. I'll see if I can fix the wording a bit.

Oh jesus christ no Xenon why are you still in here

I don't even own you anymore

What is the point of a totally buff Drifblim if I don't own it

Oh well, I'll take Xenon (who is now with user ABCD) back.

Two battles here~ So that's $13 to you, then!

Then I'll throw Khionas and Lutchrium in here. And I'll probably forget. Durr.

Does it cost anything to actually LEAVE our Pokemon here? /Noobishness/

the first post said:
Trainers may drop off up to two of their Pokémon at the Daycare Centre at any time. These Pokémon will be cared for by the Daycare staff and are ensured to get plenty of activity in with free reign over the huge fenced area. Although not as effective as battling, Pokémon may still become stronger if they spend enough time with a qualified trainer. Although it is free to drop off and pick up normally, trainers will charge fees for their work if they feel they've succeeded in assisting a Pokémon's growth.

-For every two COMPLETED battles a trainer completes while their Pokémon is in the Daycare, that Pokémon will gain one EXP point OR one Happiness point towards evolution. Both battles must be completed in succession while a Pokémon is in daycare. For example, Completing a battle, withdrawing and re-depositing your Pokémon and completing another battle will NOT gain them a point. Proof must be provided of battle completion to redeem this EXP and only battles completed after the point which the Pokémon is deposited are valid.
~~Cost to withdraw a Pokémon is base 5+Rarity per experience point gained. For example, an R2 Pokémon who gains one EXP point will cost $7 to withdraw, while an R8 will cost $13. ASB Pokédex specific Pokémon (Those registered in the 'Dex Registry) require special knowledge and will cost a flat $15 per point to withdraw.

Also, considering that DJ-PON3 has apparently left ASB and TCoD as a whole, could this business be put up for sale? (People who have more money better not beat me to buying it if so.)

Which is exactly why I need to own it I think it will too, at least a bit; Negrek said to own an egg you'll have to have only nine pokemon in your active squad at maximum. And also there's the fact that I think the pokemon in the Daycare Centre will just disappear; that may cause complications.

Well, this was her last post. It sort of said that she was leaving, but that she was hoping to be back soonish. Never really came back after that :/

I don't like to transfer business ownership without the owner's permission. If you can get DJ PON-3's okay on taking over the shop, then I would be 0kay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom