• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sequels that need to be made

As much as I'd adore more of TWEWY, I'm... not really sure a sequel could do it justice, and it worked so well as a standalone game.

Well, it sure would be nice if there was another LoZ: Four Swords game...

I'd like a 3d one that abandoned the level system and wasn't so biased to people who played multiplayer, (if they keep the whole system of only carrying one item at a time and losing it at the end of the area at all, which I hate, then at least allow each Link to carry a separate item in single player as well, etc.) but that's hoping for far too much, isn't it?

...Another Kirby Airide. Dayum.

Plus World of Goo 2. World of Goo was easily my favorite game ever.

As a prior poster said, Metroid.

I'd prefer it to be 2D like the old ones personally, but if they can pull off another good 3D one, I'm for it.

But Dread has been dead far too long.

Also Shadow the Hedgehog, make it 2D

lol no

Hm. Um, how about another Phoenix Wright game... ? Or should I say Apollo Justice now? I guess they're already making one. Er, unfortunately (?) I don't seem to have any games that don't have--

Oh, right! Hey You, Friggin' Pikachu. Needs a DS sequel.

Also, another Pokemon Stadium sequel. That's actually like Pokemon Stadium.
I was severely disappointed with Pokemon Battle Revolution.

lol no

Hm. Um, how about another Phoenix Wright game... ? Or should I say Apollo Justice now? I guess they're already making one. Er, unfortunately (?) I don't seem to have any games that don't have--

Oh, right! Hey You, Friggin' Pikachu. Needs a DS sequel.

Also, another Pokemon Stadium sequel. That's actually like Pokemon Stadium.
I was severely disappointed with Pokemon Battle Revolution.

It's my opinion, I liked that game, thank you very much.

Me too. It would still be nice to have a game a bit like Colosseum, since XD wasn't that good.

(Well thats my opinion.)

Anyway, the Kirby Airride i've mentioned millions of times before. It could handle like an F-Zero game but with the style of a kirby game. Plus it'd be perfect on wii, also it'd be a big seller.

Also, a Warcraft 4 (which makes everything WoW-based non-canon... Stupid MMORPGs ruining mah games...).

Fuckyes.

WoW needn't be non-canon; we need the Draenai as a playable race. Plus Exodar and the Outlands are massive battlefields just waiting to be rendered.

I want that damned MMO to die on its feet.

There's a computer game called Voyage that needs a sequel. Seriously, the ending left so many possibilities for sequels open... and... there's not. Grr.

It's my opinion, I liked that game, thank you very much.

Ah, sorry. x: I just felt like bein' mean.
I'd replay it if they remade it if they took out Shadow cussing every time he got hit. That was the most annoying part. I learned my way around the controls.
I used to love it to death until I grew out of that horridly obnoxious Shadow fangirl phase I went through. I have a feeling that's where a lot of the game's popularity and spinoffability went (people growing out of it I mean, not just me).

Pikmin 3 should be made.

A final Paper Mario sequel needs to be made that is like the old ones: mostly RPG and small parts platformer. Super Paper Mario was fun, but didn't compare to the old ones.

Other than that, I can't think of any sequels that should be made.

lOh, right! Hey You, Friggin' Pikachu. Needs a DS sequel.

this.
I would totally play a hey, you, pikachu sequel if it came out. That was an awesome game.

I enjoyed screaming angrily at pikachu for the entire eighth year of my life, and I would love to do it again, with a new storyline and new areas! :D

I think Magical Starsign needs a sequel. That game was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom