• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

ok so i woke up this morning and was like <trebek don’t forget snomfia starts today> and then i did :< but i’m alive now!

i would also hardclaim VT but i’d rather choose my own calling in life :p maybe i’ll hardclaim alien

i wonder if i will ever start actually playing the game tbh
i have decided i shall

5c2d28b501c0ea199b74b602

mewtini <3

1593033290554.png
juliatheseaturtlequeen
mist1422
mr. ultracool
bluwiikoon
sande
superjolt
kyeugh
kokorico
m plus 7
ysabel
keldeo
trebek

1593033262116.png
eifie
seshas

Given the popularity mechanics and the limited number of players, would abstaining in this game be the best option until we can build up mechanical stuff?

not good. put me higher on there
you're at the top of the tierlist in my heart
Given the popularity mechanics and the limited number of players, would abstaining in this game be the best option until we can build up mechanical stuff?
i was wondering about this too but like ... that still gives mafia free kills right? idrk how those things weigh against each other though. i guess it wouldn't be the worst d1 strat/depends on how the day goes but i also kind of just haven't fully internalized the popularity mech either

Back
Top Bottom