• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions sometimes i doodle

Re: Everart

x3d8ht.png

Probably the best drawing I've made of myself.

The legs are just a bit long. And i see erasing marks of...a bird? xD! Still, that's pretty awesome.

Trying out a new style of eyes. And a new pen! The pen is a TUL... It's permanent, so the lines are a lot thicker than I'm used to... Still getting used to it!

o78x8m.png

This is the first drawing I inked entirely with the TUL. I drew it too small, so the lines are a bit messy-looking. This is my best friend, Lauren :D

f1cnsh.png

Yep, that's me! Randomly crying too!
EDIT: Oh I don't know what on earth compelled me to wear a blue shirt underneath a pink sweater, but I did.

cn8fd.png

Me again! Nope, I'm not that cute.
Did this one with my old pen.

Last edited:

I like it. :D
My only suggestions are on the first one. The ear looks... strange. :/
Also, the eye seems a bit too big for the head, and is a bit disproportional, imo.
Other then that, it looks really nice. :3

I really like the pose on the last one. Your style is cute. It's good enough that it took me a while to notice that you don't draw hands...

Keep up the artness!

nv8743.png

From left to right: Me, Myself, and I.
I think I'll let you interpret this one...

6ojuj7.png

Hayhay for once you don't have to look at drawings of me!
Have my fursona instead.

wa0c20.png

And my favorite drawing of me.

Last edited:

280o086.png

A silly drawing of a scene from Masque Carnivalia. Tess the Bayleef and Kiara the Squirtle.

Hi, popping in to say your art's rather nice :D I really like the head shape and ears of Dar (Cubone?)'s fursona. And you seem to have the basic outlines of things like paws, feet and general anatomy down! That's always good.

A few things; on Inqi the bump on his(?) back seems to be too far back? I assume that's the shoulder, so that should be a bit further forwards. Also he doesn't seem to have a neck. The hindlegs could be a little more shaped, as well; animals have a knee and heel like humans do. I should probably find a reference or something for that? And a few of your older drawings of yourself don't have eyebrows, but I dunno if that's a stylistic thing or what.

Sorry if you knew any of this already! Anyways, your outlining's really smooth and nice as well :0 Whenever I outline something it ends up with blotches where I hold the pen for too long. So good job hiding those/not making any blotches!

Oooh thank you I didn't notice any of those things! ^^ If you're worried about your pen, I find Foray pens are nice and even.

NOOO WAY I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH THAT HAS GOOD DRAWING AND COLORS WITH CRAYONS :O

Those... are really good! I need to draw some (bad) pictures of myself!

Ooh, sorry to burst your bubble Frost, I color with colorpencils.

6supmb.png

My best friend's fursona, Medolia. Now that you mention it, Windy, her shoulder is too far back too. And her left front leg is awkward-looking.

243195j.png

Chibified or something. My, we're seeing a trend here, aren't we?

Guys, I've been running out of inspiration here! I need suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom