• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (N3)

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D3)

Show me ya moves! You can't defeat me mafia! (I swear I am so dead because of all this taunting)

Ideas anyone?

Inactive lynch?

It wouldn't make much sense if there were any more than 2 more Mafia alive, as 3 are already dead.

Well, everyone has posted except for one person... which is Mai, who died N0.
The next 3/4 least posters are all dead, so the three least posting survivors are Glace, HighMoon, and Flower Doll; HM wwith 4 posts, the other two with 3.

Real life hates my life mostly, and mostly I don't have anything good to say that would help with anything. But I /should/ try to post more, even if its to defend myself or not.

Real life hates my life mostly, and mostly I don't have anything good to say that would help with anything. But I /should/ try to post more, even if its to defend myself or not.

Okay.

Does Flower Doll or Glace have anything to say before the lynching begins?

I do not have anything useful to say, but you mafia will NEVER beat me!![/stupid arrogance]

Extending the day period by 12-24 hours (basically until I'm able to get on the computer tomorrow)

Does Flora always get inactive-lynched?

Like, seriously...

No time to stop the bandwagon, so... Flower

Also, what charcter did she pick?

I'm Lucas...

Uh...I actually don't know what to say...awkward. I would say that picking me off might be a bad idea, but that would sound like a silly mafia-coverup.

Oh well, there's nothing I can do at this point is there?

Healer; of course now I'm probably gonna die ANYWAY since the Mafia might se me as a good target.

NONONONO everybody post.

Not Flower Doll: lying a claim of healer at the last second would be a terrible strategy because people aren't as inclined to trust you in future games.

In an edit I'm gonna say Glace since we only have 2 no-lynches.

Last edited:

*is prodded from the shadows, rolling eyes as she walks out* Well, I'd agree with Light here since it would be weak to claim healer, but i also have another theory as to why we shouldn't kill Flower.

For some reason I just get the feeling that they are an active alien. No clue why, just do. So to reverse this...I don't know, Glace?

*sits back to watch this blow up in her face*

Back
Top Bottom