• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Espeon is a Banette.
Don't ask me why, I just see him as so. o.o;;;

Edit: Wow, I can't belive I made that mistake. XP
Sorry 'bout that Espeon.

Last edited:
Notory is a Plusle.
Peppy, but can be strong and stands out when she needs to. Always there for her friends.

Zoltea is a Jolteon.
Cool, relaxed fot the most part, but speedy and every now and then gets hyper. Likes to use his power.

Pachirisu: 1
Hitmochan: 1
Manectric: 1
Porygon 2: 1
Aipom: 1
Jolteon: 2
Spiritomb: 1
Bidoof: 1
Rattata: 1
Zubat: 1
Ledyba: 1
Ledian: 1
Eevee: 1

I was beginning to wonder if I'd end up as one of each. X3

Notoriously Unknown - I see her as an Unown. I mean, every time I read her username, that's the first Pokémon to pop into my head. O.o

Charizard Morph - Dragonite. Don't ask why, I just see her as much.

Zoltea - Abra. I mean, it randomly pops up in certain locations where there's grass and, if you're not fast enough, it'll flee using Teleport. Its practically the same idea with Zolt I find. :P

I think Blastoise428 is a Furret as of now. Nice, quick, kinda soft, squishy and adorable.

NOW DO ME EVERYONE

I'm going to pick random people from my friends list, and I'm NOT going to base it on their usernames, avatars or signatures, as everybody else seems to be doing. For example, Mewtwo honestly isn't anything like a Mewtwo at all.

Alliniere - Hmm... Kirlia. Nice and creative.
Arylett Dawnsborough - That's a hard one. Maybe a Quilava?
Bakun - I think I'll go with a Smeargle for you. Very creative and stuff.
Bluwiikoon - Ah, Ampharos. A bit crazy, but happy and... stuff.
EeveeSkitty - Erm... a Jigglypuff? A little naive at times, maybe even oblivious to some things. But overall quite nice.
Espeon - is NOT an Espeon. Perhaps... a Medicham?
Flora and Ashes - Maybe a Skitty. Quite fun and bubbly.
Fredie - I have no idea, words cannot describe.. um... if I had to choose, I'd say maybe an Electabuzz? Not entirely sure why.
Kai - A Wartortle comes to mind. Again, not entirely sure why.
Mike the Foxhog - I was thinking Cubone for the fact you seem to completely hate yourself, but you're happier than that, so... Porygon-Z.
Murkrow - Oooh... Shelgon. You're all shy and hidden and stuff but it's obvious you want to succeed and fly and stuff really.
Tailsy - A Spinda, perhaps? Crazy and happy and all that.
Zim Del Invasor - I'm thinking Charmeleon. Mature for your age, but sometimes a bit angry.
Quilava? Hmm, there's a new one~ Interesting... I like.

Oh, I forgot to do Zim and Welshie~

Zim - Meowth. Yeah... you just seem like one. You're kinda cute like one. =3 And you just seem all sly and slick like one, it's kind of hard to explain... Wordfail. But you seem clever like a Meowth, really clever and good at thinking up pranks. I've always thought of you as one.

Welshie (AKA Murkrow) - Uhh... uh. Murkrow. Yeah. I'm so unoriginal! I can't really think of anything else for you, that's just... what you are in my head. I guess the Insomnia ability fits you, you always say. And I guess the Dark-type too. You do seem Dark-typeish. At least to me. It just fits you so well, I can't think of anything else for the life of me.

And uh, I'll also do some more peoples in this thread, but you probably won't have as long explanations, since I don't know a few of you that well:

Charizard Morph - Flygon. You had this Flygon avvie one time, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you as that since.

Blastoise428 - Squirtle. Because well, you have kind of this... (from what I've seen) playfulish personality. But you don't really seem like a Blastoise, since a Blastoise is a bit too grown upish. So I'm going with its youngest form, strangely appropriate.

Espeon - Espeon. You do have a Psychic-type vibe, you can be a bit eccentric, and I've always seen Psychic-types as being a bit eccentric. Your personality, at least from what I've seen, seems to fit. You seem intelligent like an Espeon, and eloquent.

Long post is LONG. I may come back and do some more peoples, if I feel arsed~

yay i'm playfulish

I believe I called you a Smoochum; now you seem more like a Clefairy. Happy and spaced-out. (pun intended)

Morph beith a... Krabby, I think. Don't know why, something to do with walking sideways.~

Chari is a Chimchar. She can be realy fun a playful and awesomerandom, but she can also be morib and dark.
She's also impish, liking to tackle glomp people.. :33
There my two cents.

NOW DO ME SOME MORE.
(Oh, God the innuendo X33)

Notory is most definitly a Cubone. She tries to be cheerful just to make us happy, but seep down she's suffering.

</weirdmoment>

Chari - I said she was a Dragonite before just 'cause I saw her as one, but now my views have changed. To me, she's more of a Mightyena. She tackle glomps people just like how domesticated dogs greet their owners when they return home; she can be playful to be with but sometimes acts dark in behavior; and she's awesome in her own sense (much like how I see Mightyena as on the whole).

Scyther - Chansey. Why? Well, according to what I've seen you post, you really do care for your friends and would like to help them.

wow, deep. You only forgot my affinity for setting thigs on fire xD lol.

I see Skory as a Tailow, for some reason. He's cheerful and playful most of the time, but quick, a little careful around predators.

I see Scyther as a Zigzagoon, actually. Alwyas going in a new direction, playful, but sometimes goes a little far. Likes to be around people.

Blastoise... i have no clue. You sorta remind me of a Jumpluff for some reason.

Notory is most definitly a Cubone. She tries to be cheerful just to make us happy, but seep down she's suffering.

</weirdmoment>

Holy cow, how did you know that? Are you spying on me??

Scyther is.......
I'll get back to you on that one. X3

I think Full Metal Cookies is a Mew, because Mew is super-duper versatile (FMC comes up with some crazy good RP ideas)

And I think Male Gardevoir is a Gallade :P

:D yay I'm a little cute kittything.

picture.php

*cough* anyway. lessie here...

Arylett - Cyndaquil - a bit shy outwardly, but very awesome once you get 'er talking. :3
Notory - Smeargle - Known for their art! x3
Momoharu - Furret - very eager and out there

...'s all for now

Alright, I'm out there! Whoo!

I think Vladmir's an Absol, because of the super-cheery view on life and America.

Back
Top Bottom