• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Survive the Darkness or Die [13+ Swearing, blood, violence]

Name: Venom (How original! XD)
Race: Vampire Mightyena
Appearance: His eyes are blood red.
Personality: He is very kind-hearted for being a vampire. He, unlike most vampires, is completely unaware of when he kills. He enters a trance-like state, and blindly kills anyone near him. He lives in almost total seclusion, fearing that he will kill.
Bio: Venom lived a normal life for a Poochyena and Mightyena, and he had a wonderful life. He had a family, and had an excellent life. But once, when he went hunting in the forest nearby, he was bitten by a vampire Charizard. Within an hour, however, he had unknowingly killed half of a small village. When the hour was over, an exccedingly rare occurance happened. He died for five minutes, before being, 'resurrected'. He returned to his family, thankful to be alive, but he had been turned into a vampire, unknown to him. When he was with his family, an overwhelming thirst for blood grew inside of him, and suddenly he was no longer in control of his body, and in moments, his entire family had been killed. Venom attempted to kill himself many times, but being an immortal vampire, there was no way. He seeks his revenge upon the Charizard that bit him.

He is not afraid or harmed by sunlight, unlike other vampires.
Relationships: None
Other: Lots and lots is going to happen to this character. Fwee.

Last edited:
Name: Venom (How original! XD)
Race: Vampire Mightyena
Appearance: His eyes are blood red.
Personality: He is very kind-hearted for being a vampire. He, unlike most vampires, is completely unaware of when he kills. He enters a trance-like state, and blindly kills anyone near him. He lives in almost total seclusion, fearing that he will kill.
Bio: Venom lived a normal life for a Poochyena and Mightyena, and he had a wonderful life. He had a family, and had an excellent life. But once, when he went hunting in the forest nearby, he was bitten by a vampire Charizard. Within an hour, however, he had unknowingly killed half of a small village. When the hour was over, an exccedingly rare occurance happened. He died for five minutes, before being, 'resurrected'. He returned to his family, thankful to be alive, but he had been turned into a vampire, unknown to him. When he was with his family, an overwhelming thirst for blood grew inside of him, and suddenly he was no longer in control of his body, and in moments, his entire family had been killed. Venom attempted to kill himself many times, but being an immortal vampire, there was no way. He seeks his revenge upon the Charizard that bit him.
Relationships: None
Other: Lots and lots is going to happen to this character. Fwee.
As long as he's not as insane like Blaziking the Munchlax, you're accepted.

(Psst. You're accepted anyways.)

Name: Violet
Race: Human
Appearance: She has short red hair tied in a loose ponytail. Her eyes are a brownish-green color. Wears an old hoodie and faded jeans that are way too long. She has a backpack with various items in it, such as a pocket knife and food.
Personality: PO
Bio: She used to live with her family on a pokemon ranch in Johto, but had a lot of arguments with her family, which usually ended up as a fistfight with her brother. She stole an Eevee from the ranch and ran away from home.
Pokemon: Scout. (Female Jolteon) Scout is Violet's best and only friend, although she sometimes runs away if she's really mad. Scout evolved after finding a Thunder Stone on the ground.
Relationships: None yet.
Other: Moo!

Name: Amia
Race: Mortal Jolteon
Appearance: Amia looks like an ordinary Jolteon, but her fur is sharp and covered in various dirts and filth. The area around her mouth, paws, and eyes are almost black from scavenging and even more filth. She also has a watchful, but tired and weary expression most of the time.
Personality: Played out
Bio: Amia was bred in a daycare, but was forced to run away because the vampires attacked everyone in it. After wandering out, survivng with Flash and wits, she was found by a human and has been with him/her ever since.
Relationships: Someone else's pokemon (Chaostres, can I be yours?)
Accepted.

If it's okay for Chaostres, I'll put your characters up in the relationships area in my first post as "Pokémon and owner."

Name: Violet
Race: Human
Appearance: She has short red hair tied in a loose ponytail. Her eyes are a brownish-green color. Wears an old hoodie and faded jeans that are way too long. She has a backpack with various items in it, such as a pocket knife and food.
Personality: PO
Bio: She used to live with her family on a pokemon ranch in Johto, but had a lot of arguments with her family, which usually ended up as a fistfight with her brother. She stole an Eevee from the ranch and ran away from home.
Pokemon: Scout. (Female Jolteon) Scout is Violet's best and only friend, although she sometimes runs away if she's really mad. Scout evolved after finding a Thunder Stone on the ground.
Relationships: None yet.
Other: Moo!
Accepted you too!

Amia wandered the streets, ready to use Flash at any time. She lowered her nose to the ground and continued to sniff out the scent of fresh meat. Eventually, the corpse was visible. A pitiful Rattata with a stunned expression, obviously too weak to defend itself. She watched it blankly; at the least, it took her mind off of fearing death for a bit.

Amia turned away from her master and nibbled at the Rattata. Even though it was their lifestyle, there was still something undignified about eating a corpse in the prescence of her master. The meat tasted foul and lacked the flavoring of blood, but that was part of daily food as well.

Once around a third of the meat was gone, Amia politely pushed it in her master's direction. She mewed with forced happiness.

Last edited:
(( Akh, forgot to put "Humans cannot understand the human language without help.", sorry :/ ))

Zuriwinda's ear twitched when she heard Timothy call out, and walked towards him from behind, silent as a shadow. When she was close enough, she coiled her arms around his neck and purred.

"My dear, what's wrong? You sound worried..."

Her fluffy tail wiggled an a pleased way behind her. Timothy was excellent at... play... when he was in his were form, so she was still sated and slightly tired from the previous night.

((sorry for not posting - D&D Campaign.)

Timmy jumps when the arm wraps around him neck, then relaxs when he hears her voice. He sighs sadly a bit, looking at his hands.

"I thought...I might have hurt you when I didn't see you..."

He leans against her, playing with her ear a bit as he tries to remember the night before.

"...I killed a Stantler...I think..."

The powerful beast stopped and sniffed the air. Smelling something alive, it changed course and charged in another direction, the deceased milktank stumling along until it got too far from the vampire and the source of it's post-mortem animation

Scout ran (slowly, she thought) down the street, ignoring her human friend's whining and scolding.
She can't run very fast. Humans.
Violet finally gave up trying to follow, and Scout came back. She always did. They started looking for food, Scout ready to attack anything that seemed dangerous.

Maybe a little more description for your surroundings, Evoli ;)

---
Erla and Verigon moved up the road between the bare, black, dead trees.

"Erla...?" Verigon said as he looked at one tree, where there was a dead, half-eaten Swellow, avoiding to look at his love.

"Yeah, Ver?" Erla said and looked where he looked, a Sableye appeared in the tree and started chewing the bones of the corpse.

"Do you think... The world is evil?" The Sableye had noticed them, and started dragging the Swellow up higher, it probably thought they would come and take it. Verigon was wished to do so.

Erla moved her gaze to Verigon. "Why?"

"I mean, the world could be a better place. Now you can't see the sun. There's... almost... no love left." Verigon was aware that she looked at him, but he continued concentrating on the Sableye and the corpse.

"Of course it could be better, Verigon, but would we have met then? If you weren't bitten by a werewolf, would we ever have met?" Erla said, and her stare was like a laser fired at the back of Verigon's head.

He turned to look at Erla. "You're right. We shouldn't complain. We're okay with our life." Erla nodded and they both continued walking.

-
As they reach the city, the dark, gloomy city, they started to walk the streets. Verigon would've killed a Meowth running by, but Erla quickly stopped him, as they had eaten before and there was no reason in killing anything now.

((I editted Venom's form; he's not affected by sunlight in any way))

Venom looked ahead of him. In the distance, there was a cliff. Standing on top of the cliff, gazing into the sky, was a Xatu. Venom knew that the Xatu knew how Venom could shed his vampire self. He knew it would not change anything from his past, but it could stop him from harming anyone else.

Suddenly, his head began to throb. His eyes began to twitch. His thirst for blood was building. Venom struggled to run away, but couldn't find the strength to move his legs. It was happening again.

Everything went black.

All vampires are weak to light, or else they'd be immortal. But don't worry, in this RPG, there is no sun, though there is light, like from fire and from electricity.

Maybe a little more description for your surroundings, Evoli ;)
((*salutes* Yes sir, will do! Ma'am. Person. Hamster.))

Scout walked slowly, listening carefully. Suddenly the Jolteon jumped and sprinted into an alley, chasing after a Raticate. She tackled it, fur crackling with electricity.
Violet followed and watched Scout eating some of the dead Raticate, only slightly grossed out. She looked around the deserted street.
"Oh crap.. where are we?"
She didn't recognize any of the buildings. They were lost.

Zuriwinda cooed softly, pulling herself carefully from Timothy's grip.

"That's right. But do made a fine show of it, so it's alright. Now, lets go... I'm getting bored if this place." She said, walking off very slowly, tail wiggling.

(( Hamster works. ))

Erla and Veligon walked down the streets together. Verigon tried to not look at Erla, but it was difficult, as her beauty had put a spell on him, sometimes he glanced at her, but when she glanced back, he stopped.

"Look." Erla eventually said, and pointed her paw at a pool of blood ahead. Verigon was used to seeing blood so he didn't care much.

"What about it?" He asked.

"I sense vampires." Erla snarled at the pool of red liquid, then sniffed in the air.

"I can smell something, quick!" She said and pushed Verigon's hip slightly with her nose then dashed into and alley.

"What? Are we gonna flee?" Verigon stood still and looked after Erla.

"Do you want to kill more?" Erla looked at him, a slight anger in her eyes.

Verigon gulped, he didn't want to become enemies with Erla. "Would it matter, anyway? I mean, not killing wouldn't help either."

Erla sighed. "As you wish..." Then she murmured "Men." and before Verigon could stop her, she strode off into a dark alley.

"Erla!" Verigon started to run after, but tripped on a small rock and fell flat on the ground. "Wait! Erla! Erla..." He shouted desperatly after her, but she was gone.

"Wait... I didn't... I didn't mean to... I wanted to protect her..." He almost wept. Of course, Erla would come back and forgive him, and Verigon just overeacted, but still, without her, Verigon was alone in the darkness. He didn't protect her, she protected him, and now the wall that protected him was temporarly gone.

Verigon was too busy mourning, he didn't sense the presence that came closer, and closer, but when he did, he hid behind a trashcan, only to find out that it was only a girl and a Jolteon who came.

He chuckled lowly, with Erla gone, there was no-one to stop him. The beast took over, his eyes became redder and more eviller, and his pupils became thinner.

The Lucario was thirsty for meat, but decided to wait for the girl to pass the trashcan and then pounce.

Timmy watches Zuri walk off, focused on her tail. Memories start to flood back of the night before, washing over his mind like a wave. Color creeps along his face when he remembers what him and Zuri did that night becomes clear to him. He stands up shakely and follows her, still blushing.

"So...uh...where shall we go..?"

The creature was still running. It had the scent of blood, and it wouldn't stop until it fed. The landscape was becoming more urbanised, as buildings began to appear arround it. But the creature was oblivious to them, and had it been aware of them it wouldn't have cared about them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom