• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

I'm... honestly not sure what's wrong with my computer. I'll save the details to keep this post short, but if I don't log in for a while, then you'll know why. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon, but no guarantees.

Computer is acting up. I don't know if this'll prevent me from logging on, but I'm posting here as a precaution. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon.

Internet is jacked up *again*. I swear I'm going to kill AT&T. Don't know when it will be fixed and so access will be sporadic for god knows how long. Ffffff.

My laptop's currently rethinking its commitment to being a functioning appliance. That shouldn't affect my activity too dramatically but I'll probably be around less often until I can get it to work again, since my parents sometimes use the desktop and have more control over when and for how long I use it.

Dragon says that her internet is fine, but for some reason she can't log on to TCoD. I'm still able to contact her by MSN, so I can relay reffings and commands and such, but she won't be able to log in and post stuff herself until TCoD screws itself back on properly.

The family computer crashed, and I'm currently sneaking on using my dad's computer.

This means that I will be coming on very sporadically and might take forever to reff and respond to things, so get an e-ref, Blazhy and Typh, if you guys get tired of waiting.

I have a big project I need to get done for March 1st, so I probably won't be doing much until then, as I haven't been for the past few days.

I really ought to get to bed now so as not to be dead @ class tomorrow, but I will clean up most of the stuff that needs me to go forward tomorrow, including putting up the next round of the tournament so people have a chance to get their commands in before I start reffing again on the first.

We should *finally* be switching to a new ISP this week, which hopefully means this is the last time I will be sans-internet for a good while. The new modem and whatnot aren't here yet, but everything should arrive soon. On the off chance that some sort of setup thing goes wrong, though, then I may only be able to make it on sporadically again (even more sporadically than I have been lately, ugh). Shouldn't be looking at more than another week or so before I'm properly back, though. please?

As some of you may have already noticed, I haven't been able to keep my reffings going along swiftly. This is partly because I'm sick and thus less efficient, and partly because two weeks of tests await at April and if that wasn't enough to make me extremely busy I also have a buttload of extracurricular stuff.

I'm still doing what I can, but feel free to grab an e-ref if you don't feel like waiting.

Starting Monday I will be making my first foray into temporary full-time employment. I don't know yet if it will affect my reffing schedule, but just in case... If I'm taking longer than usual to get rounds in over the next month, well, now I have an excuse other than laziness.

I have a lot going on in the next week, so you probably won't see me around much until the coming weekend unless there's an emergency or something. Possibly not even much until a couple of days after that, since I plan to go out and get SoulSilver on Friday.

Apologies to those of you whose battles I just took, as tournament matches carry higher priority than your stuff and will get done first, but it shouldn't be too terribly much longer before I get around to them.

My brother killed my computer, so I'll be gone for...a unspecific and probably large time period until my mother forces him to get me a new one. :I

Hi, Scyther (Isaac) wanted me to tell you all that he's been grounded again and doesn't know when he'll be able to get online again (his iPod has been taken away).

According to my parents, I'm coming down with CTS (though I'm still skeptic), so I'll be forced to slow down my reffing pace for now.

Because of spring break, I'll be away on vacation until either Wednesday night or Thursday morning. I don't want to be disqualified on continued battles if I leave, even if it's just for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom