• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The anime may, in fact, be deeper and more depressing than I thought...

Wow that's, like, amazing. And it all makes perfect sense. God, I feel so sad now. I just never thought of the anime' as being "Real", but when I do, it does make sense that everything he's gone through couldn't possibly be real, considering the ease, and the pace at which it all happened......

Personally I think that if Ash does wake up, he'd automatically shoot to be the image of whichever rival came out on top, without going through the whole adventure. If he died, I think he'd be at near-total peace with himself, having figured his entire exhistance at such a young age. Almost like learning the meaning of life, and finally knowing that there's nothing that can really be done about death, so why fight it?

naturally, it wasn't made to be like that, but it's so deep. I wish that the creators made the series this deep, rather than making such a shallow series, only to be wonderfully deepened by it's fans. If you didn't have to ultra-analyze the whole thing to get that much depth, or close to it, I would like the anime even more... y'know?

Oh totally! I just kinda hope that the makers of the show read these internet speculations... *coughcoughhinthint*

While I would love for this to happen, it's a bit too late.

Though it would be nice to retcon the series and start anew to get the whole world to be functional and not perfect.

Kind of like an FMA treatment.

Alternate theory: Ash and friends are kids in the real world who have had waaay too many drugs. ;)

Seriously though, it's a pretty deep (though way too depressing) theory, but there's no way it's true.

That was a deep, ludicrous and valid theory. I enjoyed reading it but whoever wrote it put way too much thought into the anime.

I seriously doubt that this is what the creators intended, but it makes sense. It was very interesting to read.

.......:sad:

Now I'm depressed!! Somewhat. This person has too much time on their hands. Just like all great people in history! ^^

Meh. It does make sense, but I dun care. I'm not even watching the anime anymore :/

Back
Top Bottom