• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

You didn't see what Kam meant.

And now I did. -.- Doesn't Kam have anything better to do than make useless posts about that? I'm approved to be here, and clearly there's a reason for that, so how about you lay off saying that, Kammy-o?

Let this be the end of the matter. I sure as anything won't be replying to any further posts about this.

Yeah, I'll go now.

And now I did. -.- Doesn't Kam have anything better to do than make useless posts about that? I'm approved to be here, and clearly there's a reason for that, so how about you lay off saying that, Kammy-o?

Let this be the end of the matter. I sure as anything won't be replying to any further posts about this.

Yeah, I'll go now.

No. Besides, ninety-percent of us would agree that you are the stupid guy with the unnecessarily long signature. Who practices 'darke magyk' or whatever the hell. And he's NOT A CAMEO. D:

Okay. Don't reply, then see if we care.

Good.

Doesn't Kam have anything better to do than make useless posts about that? I'm approved to be here, and clearly there's a reason for that, so how about you lay off saying that, Kammy-o?

Don't you have anything better to do then pretend to be a seventeen-year-old girl?

You're back for the sole reason that Negrek is a nice person. And nothing more. So how about you admit it already, Joey-o?

I am really tired of coming back to find that people have derailed threads with petty bickering. From now on I'm going to be giving infractions for it.

Happy Birthday Psymon!

I'd give you a present, but... I have no money and all three of my Pokemon are engaged in a battle.

Here's to hoping someone else steps up for me!

Psymon:

Berry_Voucher_by_Blaise_Fortooate.png

Psymon, Flora and Zora, you can have one anything each and a free bet at the Game Corner.

i just realised zora rhymes with flora :o

Back
Top Bottom