• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

in general, if a pokémon learns a move by tm or tutor, and it remains a tm or tutor move in subsequent generations, but the pokémon no longer learns it, can it use the move?

(kabuto gen 3 aerial ace)

Happy late birthday, Quidam. Take a free thing from the Daycare! (... The changes haven't been approved yet and therefore it isn't open but whatever it's slow anyway.)

Quidam i herd u liek Zoom Lenses so I got you a Zoom Lens. I didn't put it inside of another Zoom Lens and nor did I put another Zoom Lens inside of it, presumably because that would require a lot of complex welding and either way it would probably screw up the circuitry and break things so you would be left with a useless hunk of gizmo. So I'm afraid you can't Zoom your Lens while you Zoom your Lens. But nonetheless the word on the street is u liek Zoom Lenses so I got you the singular Zoom Lens. You can still Zoom the one Lens, so that's something.

Happy Birthday!

(I swear I posted this already but I might have accidentally the button so)

haha, for some reason i had quite the laugh. Thank you so much!

Happy late birthday, Quidam. Take a free thing from the Daycare! (... The changes haven't been approved yet and therefore it isn't open but whatever it's slow anyway.)

I'll try to remember, thanks :D

have a fire gem, which I think I'm regifting from dragon because dragon is right what am I supposed to do with it

what i don't even oh anyways thanks :P

Happy birthday, Quidam.

There you go.

holy moly gems, gems everywhere :D

it's raining gems,
hallelujah
it's raining gems

ps: before anyone asks yes i suck with multiquote

Quidam! Happy birthday!

Feel free to change her nickname if you like, I was feeling rather uninspired.

my gawd how did i skip this THANKS :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Early birthday present for res. Ordinarily I would have given you a Rare Candy since I have way too many of those, HOWEVER since you seem desperate I will give you a rough equivalent. Have $60 from me~!

So apparently it's my birthday in four days! It snuck up on me.
If anyone feels like getting me anything, I'll be happy to take it :D I don't have any preference for what to get, with the exception that I'd prefer Pokémon I don't already have over those I do.

Back
Top Bottom